Photo Challenge #29 Landscapes

Cameraman

Your judge for this challenge is Cameraman

Theme Definition: Landscapes

Landscapes: A nice easy one to see us into the new year, let your imagination run riot, it could be your favourite view, it could be a chance capture, it could be that shot you've been meaning to take for "how long"? Either way, your going to have to go out and walk off the Christmas excess!! Good luck and I hope we see a high number of entries.

Your posts must include the following information:

Title:

Date Taken:

Camera Used:

Camera Settings

ISO

Shutter Speed

Aperture

or the Camera shooting mode used (Landscape, Macro etc etc)

Open Period.

Open period is from 11.59pm Saturday, December 30th, 2006 Deadline: Saturday, January 13th, 2007 Midnight GMT. All images must be shot and posted within the "open" period

=============

CHALLENGE RULES

=============

New Photos Only. Colour or Black and White (Black and White conversions allowed). Photo should be limited to a max dimension of 800 pixel for the longest dimension, and the file size to be less than 300KB in JPG/jpg format.

The competition is only for photos taken during the "open period" as defined in the Challenge announcement. You may post only two entries in each Challenge, and you may also replace with newer version anytime before the end of the challenge.

Please keep a copy of the original photograph you downloaded from your camera as a means of checking vailidity of entry should it be needed. Posting of exif info on the post is not needed now, but it makes it easier if the photo you post has an intact exif info file attached.

Digital manipulations

All entries should limit the use of digital manipulations to only file conversion, level, curve and sharpening. Adding elements to the original image that were not there are NOT allowed. NO software filters or frames are allowed.

Voting & Comments

During the "open period", please do NOT enter any comments in this thread, this way we will have all the entries together without interruption and it's easy to view. Comments are welcomed during the voting period.

The Judge will select the top three finalists work to include in the Poll for all members to vote on. When the poll has been posted it would be nice if the Judge gave a brief description of his/her choices on the challenge thread

Voting

Will follow after the end of Challenge, until the following Saturday. Registering multiple user accounts to vote is not allowed. In the event of a tie, the judge will make a decision between the tied finalists.

Judge

The winner of current Bi-weekly Challenge will serve as the Judge for the challenge after the next, for example, the winner of Challenge #1 will be the Judge for Challenge #3.

By entering the Challenge, members agree to grant anglersnet.co.uk a perpetual non-exclusive world-wide royalty-free license to modify, publish and reproduce that material for the purpose of operating, displaying, distributing and promoting anglersnet.co.uk. However, anglersnet.co.uk will not use Your materials without attributing them to You, without Your agreement.

Failing to comply with these rules will automatically disqualify the entry.

===================

END OF CHALLENGE RULES

===================

Any questions....ask them here http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=55943

Good Luck!!!

Cameraman

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

• 2 weeks later...

Simonside Crag

09Jan2007 Canon Powershot A700 Mode Auto

SimonsideCrag.jpg

Dove Crag

09Jan2007 Canon Powershot A700 Mode Auto

DoveCrag.jpg

Edited by Snatcher

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Restful Kent

Landscape2.jpg

Den Darkin

Nikon 8800

1/1/2007

ISO 50

f2.8

49mm

Den

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

from www.carpdreamfishing.com

gary sheridan photo taken on the river ebro in spain. Whilst i had the chance to take this shot and more. To set the scene. The wind has settled down and from the west comes a mass of clouds, that looked like armageden had sent. Within 10 minuets of taking this shot we were runnning for cover with a storm from the atlantic that had crossed spain. hope you enjoy (no enhacement to this picture at all)

lixvus 12.0mega pixel cam digital

post-1760-1168297024_thumb.jpg

Edited by gaza

fishing guide for catfish and carp

from www.carpdreamfishing.com

gary sheridan photo taken on the river ebro in spain. Whilst i had the chance to take this shot and more. To set the scene. The wind has settled down and from the west comes a mass of clouds, that looked like armageden had sent. Within 10 minuets of taking this shot we were runnning for cover with a storm from the atlantic that had crossed spain. hope you enjoy (no enhacement to this picture at all)

lixvus 12.0mega pixel cam digital

ok ok i missed the rule where you can have two so i read fast ok ok. well anyway here is my second entry

post-1760-1168298559_thumb.jpg

fishing guide for catfish and carp

Its been an awfull couple of weeks up here with no let-up in the wind and rain, so I've only managed to get out once and even then it was overcast and wet. So no entry from me which is a bit annoying considering the scenery on my doorstep. On to the next challenge now..

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet