mr motorola

Me and Andy rolled a couple of good tope out the nets last year but didn’t manage to catch one on a rod and line.

Still we will try a bit harder this summer. Are going to have a go this morning, will have to see if we can get that 20lb fish that Clive missed.

Regards.

No not today fishing the ship open today from the rocks you might if you are lucky see me in robinhoods bay today as i might go down to castle chambers, me and my baby brother sponser this match for the first prize of £500 and there should be well over £1000 in prize money for the lucky anglers but the conditions look crap get a best codling today and you wont be far away.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest challenge
No not today fishing the ship open today from the rocks you might if you are lucky see me in robinhoods bay today as i might go down to castle chambers, me and my baby brother sponser this match for the first prize of £500 and there should be well over £1000 in prize money for the lucky anglers but the conditions look crap get a best codling today and you wont be far away.

How did you come on? Loads of anglers fishing a casting distance inside of us.

Ended up with 31 (in three hours) fish to keep between Andy and myself, Andy getting 20 of them but he was using two rods.

Best fish was about 8lb. put eight fish back, one ling and two pouting. Best results off mussel.

I think that dominator took his nets in. The fleet that we watched him hall had plenty of fish in it.

Andrew said that the sooner bay gets its golden mile the better. Have you lot not got know where to fish in Whitby?

It looked like a good turn out for the competition. Can we enter in the next one? Andy will of course have to fish in his boat and you know how much he needs to be looked after so I will have to accompany him.

Would we of won anything with 31 fish? :rolleyes:

Regards.

Edited by challenge

I wouldn't mind one of these this year...............................

monk_3.jpg

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

How did you come on? Loads of anglers fishing a casting distance inside of us.

Ended up with 31 (in three hours) fish to keep between Andy and myself, Andy getting 20 of them but he was using two rods.

Best fish was about 8lb. put eight fish back, one ling and two pouting. Best results off mussel.

I think that dominator took his nets in. The fleet that we watched him hall had plenty of fish in it.

Andrew said that the sooner bay gets its golden mile the better. Have you lot not got know where to fish in Whitby?

It looked like a good turn out for the competition. Can we enter in the next one? Andy will of course have to fish in his boat and you know how much he needs to be looked after so I will have to accompany him.

Would we of won anything with 31 fish? :rolleyes:

Regards.

With 31 fish no we were after big ones on sunday.

Looks like you were in the wrong place john there was bigger fish from the shore down robin hoods bay on sunday did you say the best fish went 8lb on the boat now that wouldnt have big enough to win the match a lad who who was fishing half was down bay side on the north cheek got a cod over 9lb which came second and the winning fish came from blue wyke on the south cheek it went over 10lb looks like you were to far out to sea there is some cracking fish hard ashore if you know where to look. :clap:

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg