mr motorola

OK , the new year is just around the corner.

Forget about conservation etc..........

what fish / species / size and or quantity would you love to catch in the upcoming year??

I personally cannot wait to get back to Whitby again, it's been a long slog for me this year ; due to a particular friend being rather ill and work also, but 2007 has a nice ring to it and hopefully should prove rich pickings for me.

A 30 pounder on SEA TREK or a 40 pounder on CHIEFTAIN will suit me just fine :D

I also wouldn't mind a big , ugly ANGLER FISH aswell, NEVER CAUGHT ONE!

THIS YEAR MAYBE?? :fishing::fish:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK , the new year is just around the corner.

Forget about conservation etc..........

what fish / species / size and or quantity would you love to catch in the upcoming year??

I personally cannot wait to get back to Whitby again, it's been a long slog for me this year ; due to a particular friend being rather ill and work also, but 2007 has a nice ring to it and hopefully should prove rich pickings for me.

A 30 pounder on SEA TREK or a 40 pounder on CHIEFTAIN will suit me just fine :D

I also wouldn't mind a big , ugly ANGLER FISH aswell, NEVER CAUGHT ONE!

THIS YEAR MAYBE?? :fishing::fish:

At last someone talking about fish, this is refreshing. Fish to beat, 30lb cod, 20lb pollock 10lb bass 35lb blonde 20lb turbot 13lb brill and last of all for next year, i'm owed a 100lb conger, still i can dream and i think i'm going to try chieftan for a big ling, cheers

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

At last someone talking about fish, this is refreshing. Fish to beat, 30lb cod, 20lb pollock 10lb bass 35lb blonde 20lb turbot 13lb brill and last of all for next year, i'm owed a 100lb conger, still i can dream and i think i'm going to try chieftan for a big ling, cheers

:clap2: I'd like a 100lb conger and 60lb tope, rest I've either already caught or not that bothered. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 31 2006, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: I'd like a 100lb conger and 60lb tope, rest I've either already caught or not that bothered. :clap2:

I thought i was a reasonable angler now you have shot me down in flames, i would like anything over what i have stated. Still, i know a man who knows where the big conger live, roll on next year.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 31 2006, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: I'd like a 100lb conger and 60lb tope, rest I've either already caught or not that bothered. :clap2:

I feel very humbled:

375lb Blue Marlin (Boat)

95lb Blue Shark (Boat)

70lb Conger (Boat)

35lb Wahoo (Boat)

23lb Dorado (Boat)

22lb Salmon (River)

15lb Cod (Shore)

10lb Sea Trout (River) Caught on trout rod with 3lb b/s tippet and size 16 silver butcher.

7lb Conger (Shore)

6lb Bass (Shore) (First Bass)

2lb 11oz Dab (Shore)

1lb 90z Dover Sole (Shore)(First Sole)

Countless all shore:

Dabs

Whiting

Pout

Rockling

Dog Fish

Silver Eels

Missed:

Loads of

VAST FISH. All fell of the hook before I could ID them. :clap2:

Edited by Trubshaw

Out of many things I enjoy in life, those that start with an F tend to feature the most.

Plea to save our fish. Please visit http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Seafishstocks/ and sign it if you agree.

The one on the right is Trubshaw, the one on the left is Teal.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 31 2006, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: I'd like a 100lb conger and 60lb tope, rest I've either already caught or not that bothered. :clap2:

I feel very humbled:

375lb Blue Marlin (Boat)

95lb Blue Shark (Boat)

70lb Conger (Boat)

35lb Wahoo (Boat)

23lb Dorado (Boat)

22lb Salmon (River)

15lb Cod (Shore)

10lb Sea Trout (River)

6lb Bass (Shore)

2lb 11oz Dab (Shore)

Missed:

Loads of

VAST FISH. All fell of the hook before I coulfd ID them. :clap2:

Na Henry, your only boasting

Na Henry, your only boasting

Wasn't that what every one else was doing?

Out of many things I enjoy in life, those that start with an F tend to feature the most.

Plea to save our fish. Please visit http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Seafishstocks/ and sign it if you agree.

Wasn't that what every one else was doing?

Er no they was the ones that i'm owed.

I'm not owed. I need better. Now stop causing trouble and go to bed :lol:

:clap2: I like that, "That's the ones I'm owed". I think we're all "Owed" better fish and fishing but don't hold your breath waiting for the "Debt" to be paid. After the government refusing to listen to scientists AGAIN and not banning cod fishing I think they're on a "let them catch all the fish then we won't have to worry about it or pay them off" programme. I have been told in the past that for the amount of money commercial fishing makes and what it costs to enforce the rules, pay the subsidies and the aggro it brings, they'd like to get shot of it all but the EU won't let them. I didn't say I'd caught all those fish at those weights but I only really wanted a 100lb conger and a 60lb tope, the rest just don't interest me. We all need a target to aim for and that's mine. When and if I acheive it then I may have another "Target" to aim for. :clap2: