ANGLERS HAVE NOW MADE THEIR OWN BEDS

I have not made comment on here recently, done a bit of reading but it is mostly ploughing up the same old field :D

However having read this thread I thought a bit of input was required so I could rest easy at night :rolleyes::D

Laws are laws, I hate a good few of them but if I break them and get caught I must be prepared to stand by my actions and pay the penalty.

Have we the right to report someone breaking the law, the answer is very simple YES.

Have we the right to debate conservation and politics on here the answer again is very simple YES.

One of my pet hates is people who criticise others for making the effort instead of getting off their backsides and putting their points of view to good use in the right places. Barrack room lawyers is the term I believe, all shout and very little action.

To be honest I am surprised anyone would want to defend someone who is clearly breaking the law however petty that law may seem.

I think the problem between RSAs and commercials was clearly summed up in this quote.

A bit like my old man used to say "Do as I say not as I do" or "If you want to know whats best for you son I will tell you"

In retrospect I found his philosophy some what lacking as it contained far to many mistakes that he had made and wanted to pass onto me. :rolleyes::D This often arises when people have held the reins for far to long and have trodden a some what blinkered route.

Hi Wurzle :D How life treating you? Hope you enjoyed your Yule Tide holiday and have a good New Year. :D

Tell you what I feel much better already :D:D

You don't loose sleep do ya Ken. Just like the old sayin don't let the b ds grind ya down.

p.s. like y post.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't loose sleep do ya Ken. Just like the old sayin don't let the b ds grind ya down.

p.s. like y post.

I guess the only thing that really makes me loose sleep is to much work eating into my fishing time :rolleyes::D

And maybe the lack of commercials passing information onto me about fishing hot spots :lol::lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I guess the only thing that really makes me loose sleep is to much work eating into my fishing time :rolleyes::D

And maybe the lack of commercials passing information onto me about fishing hot spots :lol::lol:

You'll be lucky. I try not to let fishing affect me work, but something has to take second place. Bl.....dy wind is driving me nuts though. ps driving all the way down to south wales tommorow, i'll try n stay awake. :thumbs:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

You'll be lucky. I try not to let fishing affect me work, but something has to take second place. Bl.....dy wind is driving me nuts though. ps driving all the way down to south wales tommorow, i'll try n stay awake. :thumbs:

I guess that will be to work then :rolleyes: Is that the Cardiff area or further west?

We have some cracking beaches down this way for bass, second to none for surf fishing, and some good spinning and fluff chucking areas.

This year should produce some better fish as there have been huge numbers of schoolies around for the past six years or so and some shoals are begining to show a better average size. Missed most of last year but will make up for it this year.

Some excellent mostly untouched mullet fishing hope to exploit a bit of that this year.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

there shouldnt be a conservation/politics forum on this site it should just be talk on fishing new rigs and gear etc leave the proper politics for the fisherman to worry about and talk about because thats who its affecting not anglers.

LOL - congratulations to you osprey for making what has to be one of the most condescending comments I have read in years. We can get some pretty high levels of invective on here along with some interesting 'put down' remarks but that one could win a prize if we gave prizes for such things.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I guess that will be to work then :rolleyes: Is that the Cardiff area or further west?

We have some cracking beaches down this way for bass, second to none for surf fishing, and some good spinning and fluff chucking areas.

This year should produce some better fish as there have been huge numbers of schoolies around for the past six years or so and some shoals are begining to show a better average size. Missed most of last year but will make up for it this year.

Some excellent mostly untouched mullet fishing hope to exploit a bit of that this year.

Port talbot, to pick up some wheels for the car, i luv ebay. 400 miles in total. I once tried south wales boat fishing for the winter cod, but it was mainly uptiding not my cup of tea. I digress, off topic, sorry.

Edited by barry luxton

LOL - congratulations to you osprey for making what has to be one of the most condescending comments I have read in years. We can get some pretty high levels of invective on here along with some interesting 'put down' remarks but that one could win a prize if we gave prizes for such things.

He's harmless Newt, we can handle him no probs.

Will you pack up talking to me Ken, i'm trying to beat you to the top poster spot today. Cheers barry ps just found out i'm top ken, but i'm knackerd, so i'm going to bed good luck.

Edited by barry luxton