Happy Dude

Snatcher

Hi Happy Dude,

I hope you have a great time and that the trip is full of dreams. I would however respectfully ask you to abide by the environmental rules of Kenya and the Watamu Reserve. After all, if we as sport anglers ignore them, what hope do we have of educating non anglers. I hope you enjoy our wonderful continent and that your arms are so tired from the offshore trips that when you get ashore all you want to do is have a few cold Tuskers!

Cheers.

i hear ya fin-s, i we manage to land anything it will be strictly catch and release, if we fish of course :rolleyes:

thanks for the good wishes

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Les,i have the phone/camera link now :thumbs:

I will post any shots that come over the sea :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a text off Les Has caught so far 150kg black marlin,2 sailfish,tuna,dorado and barracuda. He still has 3 more days out in the boat to go. Looking forward to his report and the pictures.

Well done that man :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Not in the least bit jealous !!! :schmoll:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Just had a text from Dave Barham at Boat Fishing Monthly.

Apparently, shore fishing is banned in Watamu, as it's a National Marine Park.

hi elton.

just got back last night and by some ironic twist of fate i bumped into dave barham and his lovely wife to be on malindi beach on our first day.

we shared the dinghy out to the boats, unfortunately i didn't see him again as he was fishing out from watamu and we fished off malindi and ngomeni.

i did hear he had a couple of marlin and a 95kg yellowfin

i had a few nice fish too, i'll post pics when i get them off my mates camera

ps..

didn't fish the shore as i left my rods on the boat....

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif