• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting that pic Les.....thanks a lot :yuck

Where you there at the time !

ha ha ha.......

i was wondering when you would see it :clap2:

snatcher.....

when john fished with me last autumn i showed him that pic on my camera and he just about fainted as he is incredibly squeamish :P:2:

Edited by Happy Dude

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

• 4 weeks later...

right john,

bags are packed, snatchers fleas are in the suitcase along with the jigs, rapalas, yo zuris, shads and other bits and bobs :thumbs:

airport on saturday at 7am and arrive at our digs sunday at about 10am sunday local time.....

if the tide is right i'll give the fleas a bash off the rocks at the entrance to the lagoon, i got a crap, sorry carp controller float to use with them as i don't have a flyrod.

hope i have enough line on my reel as last year tony was spooled by the kenya version of nessie at this mark, we hooked 3 fish and lost them all :wallbash:

beefed up the tackle this time, 30lb braid and a 20lb class boat rod as a spinning rod :clap2:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Go get em my son :rolleyes::fish::fishing::1a::fishing1::drunk:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Just had a text from Dave Barham at Boat Fishing Monthly.

Apparently, shore fishing is banned in Watamu, as it's a National Marine Park.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Just had a text from Dave Barham at Boat Fishing Monthly.

Apparently, shore fishing is banned in Watamu, as it's a National Marine Park.

elton....

i know that, you know that, dave barham knows that, but no-one batted an eyelid last year when we did it :blink:

and we had a huge audience

though my mate did get some abuse when he found a sea urchin, smashed it up and chucked it into the water to attract small fish a few days later, serves him right <_<

if we get told not to do it, we won't.....

WalkingPinhead.gif

Hi Happy Dude,

I hope you have a great time and that the trip is full of dreams. I would however respectfully ask you to abide by the environmental rules of Kenya and the Watamu Reserve. After all, if we as sport anglers ignore them, what hope do we have of educating non anglers. I hope you enjoy our wonderful continent and that your arms are so tired from the offshore trips that when you get ashore all you want to do is have a few cold Tuskers!

Cheers.

Conversation is the forerunner to conservation.

Hi Happy Dude,

I hope you have a great time and that the trip is full of dreams. I would however respectfully ask you to abide by the environmental rules of Kenya and the Watamu Reserve. After all, if we as sport anglers ignore them, what hope do we have of educating non anglers. I hope you enjoy our wonderful continent and that your arms are so tired from the offshore trips that when you get ashore all you want to do is have a few cold Tuskers!

Cheers.

:clap2: Sounds eminently sensible to me, a few cold tuskers after a hard days fishing, what more could a man want? :clap2:

Best respect the countries laws Les.You would want the same of them over here. The tightest of lines and go get them and have a few beers for me :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy