Happy Dude

Snatcher

Here you go Les finished them off this afternoon. Not used to having a "flying hook" in the vice when I am tying and got done 3 times :doh:

Will post them off tomorrow. Go get em boy :fishing::1a:

Kenya1-1.jpg

Kenya2-1.jpg

Kenya3-1.jpg

Kenya4-1.jpg

Be VERY careful when you unwrap the parcel Les. Take out the sponge and there will be lures underneath. They have "flying hooks" You have been warned mate :thumbs: I bet you a pint you get done by a hook :drunk:

Edited by Snatcher

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they look brilliant john.....

my hands are usually in tatters anyway so another scratch from a hook won't make much difference :lol:

canny wait to see them :)

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

they look brilliant john.....

my hands are usually in tatters anyway so another scratch from a hook won't make much difference :lol:

canny wait to see them :)

Bet you a pint you get done.You have been warned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Bet you a pint you get done.You have been warned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

hi john,

lures arrived today and what can i say.............

you'll be hearing from my lawyers in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIMG0300.jpg

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Will be very interested in how the different types perform. How sharp are those hooks Les??????????????? As Norrie says its only a scratch :rolleyes::rolleyes:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Will be very interested in how the different types perform. How sharp are those hooks Les??????????????? As Norrie says its only a scratch :rolleyes::rolleyes:

only kidding mate :lol::P

that was last summer when i got bit by a double figure ling off dunbar :crazy:

tried to take the hook out while it was still in the water, think i should have gone for stitches but too feared :2:

it was ok once it stopped bleeding after 3 days ;)

lures are spot on mate, my wife loved them and wonders if you make earrings :lol:

you owe me a pint BTW, not a scratch, i even sharpened the hook on the biggest one to bring it up t my standard, the others are fine :)

WalkingPinhead.gif

Pleased you liked them Les :thumbs: In answer to the earrings question yes :rolleyes: alongside

brooch2.jpg

and

Prize2.jpg

Will do you a nice pink brooch if you want. I am sure it is your colour :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Pleased you liked them Les :thumbs: In answer to the earrings question yes :rolleyes: alongside

brooch2.jpg

and

Prize2.jpg

Will do you a nice pink brooch if you want. I am sure it is your colour :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

sure is john....

matches my eyes :thumbs:

heard from my mates in kenya, stu has had a marlin grand slam, blue, black and striped marlin, plus an extra black marlin today

loads of sailfish and yellowfin tuna, hope it keep up for another 4 weeks :thumbs:

WalkingPinhead.gif