AnglersNet Seti@Home Team

corydoras

Corydoras - thanks again for setting up the AN team. It does make things more fun than doing it solo.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

seems seti server is having issues at the mo:(

and im outta work units aswell:(

come on seti my pc is feeling unused:)

looks like my pc will have the night off:)first time since 21 jan:)

steve

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

i got 72 Wu's been on for 24 hrs about 85% through the first Wu

should be done in 2 hours. then hopefully i will be a non person .

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

Corydoras - thanks again for setting up the AN team. It does make things more fun than doing it solo.

'Twas nothing, just a couple of mouse clicks. Is there any chance that we could have this topic pinned for a wee while to stop it going off the first page? :notworthy:

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Hi all

servers seems caotic but got another WU, but only a small one,had to abort one or two due to the server trying to multiple the same WU to me:(

but i got one to go on with:)

you can access the stats etc but downloading new WU or uploading seems to stress the system out, but it will soon sort out,and ive got the pc doing something now so im happy:)

the teams growing:)

steve

Edited by billy50000

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

Don't forget that you can run more than one project at a time, so that your PC is not twiddling its thumbs if the SETI server is down for any reason. BOINC will manage all the scheduling for you.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Hi all

i may take up UD agent to ensure im allways busy next time im stuck again:)

im nearly finished the unit ive got 2hrs or so ago but got two more lined up:)

steve

just attached rosseta work to bionic and now its split cpu 50/50 which will slow seti but never mind,good causes and all that

right ive decided to assign seti as my number 1 priority project and use rosseta as a(no seti work fallback)

which will be a rare thing(not having seti work)but ive got it incase:)

Edited by billy50000

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

ive completed about 3 tasks and still no progress in my projects page, keep getting communication deffered. feel like im working for nothing now :P id rather do nothing and work, which is what im doing now hehe

Edit:

just had a look at the seti page for my accounts, ive got about 130 credits pending. so its working somehow

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

ive completed about 3 tasks and still no progress in my projects page, keep getting communication deffered. feel like im working for nothing now :P id rather do nothing and work, which is what im doing now hehe

Edit:

just had a look at the seti page for my accounts, ive got about 130 credits pending. so its working somehow

Did you install BOINC as a service Andy. It works best that way, but you don't get the fancy screensaver.