AnglersNet Seti@Home Team

corydoras

The screensaver. The file being downloaded was attached to a doubleclick download and knowing that is a notorious spyware thingy I didn't download it. Proably needs d/click to run??

I don't think it does Chris. What file are you talking about? BOINC client?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it does Chris. What file are you talking about? BOINC client?

No the actual Screensaver itself. It still downloads BUT will not run on my machine as I blocked my machine from speaking to Couble-click when it asked for privileges. It still downloaded as I say but I can't configure it to work.

Anyway? never mind that!! How do I get a fancy doo daa on my sig like you lot!! It is of course the ONLY reason I joined!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

How do I get a fancy doo daa on my sig like you lot!! It is of course the ONLY reason I joined!!!

i was wondering that myself:):)

steve

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

i done it so it must be simple

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

Hi all

your right pete its not too tricky:)yippie hehe:):)

steve

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

No the actual Screensaver itself. It still downloads BUT will not run on my machine as I blocked my machine from speaking to Couble-click when it asked for privileges. It still downloaded as I say but I can't configure it to work.

Anyway? never mind that!! How do I get a fancy doo daa on my sig like you lot!! It is of course the ONLY reason I joined!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I honestly don't know Chris. I always run as a service because my PC is configure to require a log on and so I always install BOINC as a service, so I have never seen the graphics.

You can get your sig here

http://www.boincuk.com/show3.php

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Hi all

corydoras i like having a peak at the graphics from time to time, but mostly ive got the monitor off and it set at screensaver which isnt the fastest i could have it rigged at, but i like seeing what im crunching when im not watching national geographic on sky:)

watched this doc about the titanic today,they were ranting about the steel rivets being weak(no sh*t)but i dont think they tested the rivets against iceburg collisions.

kinda weak to blame the slag metal rivets hand banged in,when they wernt really ment to go iceburg bashing but whatever!!sorry loss of life and still they feel the need to blame something for it.

if it hadnt hit the iceburg it would probably be floating in some dock museum now.

never say unsinkable when building a boat:)bad omen etc

not making light just unfortunate fate

sorry ranting

steve

Edited by billy50000

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

Well WHOOPY DOO!!!! I actually managed to do it and ain't she purty??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

here one for you technical dudes

if i do a disk clean up do i loose any data i have running at this time

ie: tasks that have not finished .

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

here one for you technical dudes

if i do a disk clean up do i loose any data i have running at this time

ie: tasks that have not finished .

I like questions like this one. In a word, no.