31lb cod caught at Bradwell on Sea

sam-cox

While ploding through the traffice on my way home from work I got a call asking me to gess what had been caught today from John Rawles boat the Kingfisher while thorn back fishing on the priory. I replied thinking it must be some rear obscure fish, a 3lb trigger fish, no came the reply rearer than that a 31lb cod.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

That's enormous!

Any chance you can get a pic of it, Sam?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest jay_con

I trust the catch and release method was utilised.

Big cod had one not far short of that weight last winter about 800 metres from the shore.

SPRING 500 metres from the shore and we lost one as big 2 days later (the one that got away), but yes it was a cracking fish the guy had it on for 10 minuites took one last dive slipped the hook his swivell was actually coming out of the water when it dropped off a sickener you would say but thats fishing.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Is this a wind-up Sam, was it glowing neon green

Thats a cracking fish and i hope it puts the mockers on all these essex jokes for a while :)

Wouldn't land that bugger from the pier :D

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image

Guest jay_con

Fish like that - 500 metres from the shore, and some of your colleagues still insist on going 100 miles plus.