Top Gear of the Pops

Colin Payne

Got on the guest list for the above recording to be shown on Friday Beeb2 at 10pm for Red Nose Day. My god what a riot! The guys were mental as usual, the banter in between takes is the same but even more unPC than on film, especially Clarkson.

Travis,Supergrass(excellent), McFly and an all-star finale with Justin Hawkins on vocals, May keys,Hammond bass and Jezza on drums. Total cock up but wouldn't have expected anything less.

post-1385-1173730539_thumb.jpg

My fat self in front of the cool wall......bit blurry!

post-1385-1173731314_thumb.jpg

Band after assaulting our eardrums...bit blurry again,crap camera!

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

Got on the guest list for the above recording to be shown on Friday Beeb2 at 10pm for Red Nose Day. My god what a riot! The guys were mental as usual, the banter in between takes is the same but even more unPC than on film, especially Clarkson.

Travis,Supergrass(excellent), McFly and an all-star finale with Justin Hawkins on vocals, May keys,Hammond bass and Jezza on drums. Total cock up but wouldn't have expected anything less.

post-1385-1173730539_thumb.jpg

My fat self in front of the cool wall......bit blurry!

post-1385-1173731314_thumb.jpg

Band after assaulting our eardrums...bit blurry again,crap camera!

you lucky sod!!!

did you enjoy it then??

i've also read in a paper today that TG is no more........... heard anything?

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

you lucky sod!!!

did you enjoy it then??

i've also read in a paper today that TG is no more........... heard anything?

Did I enjoy it? Do bears poo in the woods? Does the pope wear a pointy hat?

Oh yes!

One of the producers (I think) did a Q&A before filming started and said there will definitely be another series this year, possibly a bit later than thought. I know James has some other filming commitments so I imagine that might be something to do with any delay.

As to being a lucky sod.........oh yes. My friend works for the Beeb and having had an interview for the TG website she was put on the guest list + 1. 1st person she thinks of is me being a fan. Sunday nights tend to be round her house with a takeaway and TG for entertainment.

The banter between the guys is non stop, their mikes are open most of the time and it's just like listening to a comedy show. Spent most of the night laughing my fat ass off!

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

From the title There was me thinking it was a thread about "Popular Fishing Gear" :rolleyes:

Sounds like you had a whale of a time Colin

Alan

I must be doing something right, I'm still alive

Sounds like a neat day out. Nice one!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE