A German Girl would like to find good fishingplaces in the UK

Patrizia

Dunk said: 'Well done lads. Nice to see you all throwing your waters open to someone visiting from another part of the world as usual.'

Its our good nature, Dunk! Nothing to do with the fact that that 'someone' is female, and a pleasure to look at!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ferret1959

Nice to see my 'mates' ;) sticking up for me.

It only cos I'm single and you lot are not :lol:

Edited by Ferret1959

Guest kingfisher

Hallo Patrizia. Mein Deutscher ist nahe bei unbrauchbarem, aber ich versuche. Willkommen zum Anglers Netz. Ich genieße, alle Art des Fischens aber verstehe nicht, warum Sie nicht Verriegelung haben und rüber in Deutschland freigeben. Warum ist dieses? Danke.

:yawn: I just got up and I don't know where to start. So many posts.

Hi Peter.

First about fishing. I really have already a lot of choices. Will be difficult to pic the best. I know pike, since that was my first and only fish, that I have caught, was a pike - appart from many, way to many little once. But I don't know what kind of fish a bream is. I looked in the dictionary, but it didn't say. Do you know the german word for it? Is it a big fish? What kind of bait do you use? And what kind of equipment would I need to catch it? :fishing1:

My book is published in Germany, Austria an Swizzerland. I had an offer to have it published by the publisher Lord Byron in England, but I didin't want to do to many things at once, since it is my first book. It's called "Schöne Unsterblichkeit". International t's to buy over my publisher - www.novum-Verlag.at - or over - www.amazon.de - and over many other online bookshops.

Hi Kingfisher.

First thanks for your nice welcome, and that in german. I fell know even more at home in this forum, than I do already. Your german is actually quite good, probably better than my english. I just didn't understand this part: warum Sie nicht Verriegelung haben und rüber in Deutschland freigeben. Warum ist dieses? Sorry, I've tried very hard to understand it! I understood the word, but not the meaning. :g:

To everybody: Please don't fight with your friends because of me! :oops: I'm not worth it!

Hi Ferret,

I'm shure you're a very nice guy and you'll find your soulmate soon. :rolleyes: I must ask again, since Neil hasen't answered my yet. What is so bad on Leicester? Now you defend yourself, writing: But as I only live in Leicester. Born and raised in Worcestershire so there. Is Worcestershire a beautyful place, is it nice to fish there?

Hi Dunk Fairy.

Since I've just made my fishing licence in december of last year, I didn't have the oportunity to catch many fish and take a pictures of them. But I wish I would have. I'll post a picture of my pike, that is still alive and well, swimming in the lake - catch and release. I really don't like killing! Not every German takes out the knife with pleasure.

2rh1ziu.jpg

Hope you like it! It's not a really good picture of my first caught fish, but it was night and cold and I was shaking. :cold: I cut of my feet, that I photographed on it.

4ham55k.jpg

You ARE famous Patrizia!

Chronik der Legenden – Band 1: Schöne Unsterblichkeit

The book chronicle of the legends - volume 1: Beautiful immortality into the Warenkorb put

More books of this author

Patrizia cutter

Chronicle of the legends - volume 1: Beautiful immortality

Price: € 19,90

Format: 13.5 x 21.5 cm

Sides: 390

ISBN: 978-3-902536-30-3

Publication: 03/2007

New orthography

On the search for his descent the tax counsel Giorgio de Visconti grown up in Germany travels after Venice. The inheritance of a name cousin which can be begun is first the only reference point for the 21-jährigen, which felt not only by its name drawn to Italy particularly so far. Arrived in the city, he is afflicted increasingly from memories of his childhood, long displaced, you however only in thought fragments reveals themselves. The will of the deceased promises to give information over the past to Giorgios, which finds its large love also alike on the first day in the Venezianerin Piccina.

But after a nocturnal meeting with dark and over-powerful natures estimate themselves the events and the information, which Giorgio receives over its identity. It must state that it originates from a Vampirfamilie and came already even with the eternal blood, which promises an almost unlimited life with special talents after death into contact. The will of its Urahns Vincenzo proves as chronicle both its ancestors and the Vampirlegenden. Thus Giorgio is pulled in into a history, which turns around the powerful Amulette of the sunning and of the moon goddess and is much more deeply involved into whom it, than he can suspect.

Chronicle of the legends, first volumes - the beginning of a Vampirsaga closed in itself, which leads by times and space.

Patrizia, by the way, I was expecting 'Mills and Boon'!!!!!!!!! You look too nice to be involved with vampires, or old English

letchers come to that!

For a holiday try this one:

http://www.esox.co.uk/pikefishing2000/

Edited by Peter Waller