A German Girl would like to find good fishingplaces in the UK

Patrizia

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi John,

thanks for your nice welcome and for the link. I'm shure it's very useful and I'll take a look soon. :sun:

It would be nice o meet some girls like my and have a chat. :secret: I don't mind talking to man either, but only if they're nice, like you. Thank for considerate tip. I appriciate that.

What did you mean with "close season"? Are you not allowed to fish now in the UK? :sad2:

I hope to post my 15th post soon - I'll get there with fun.

:yeah:

4ham55k.jpg

Hi phil dean!

I would like to go salmon fishing. Thank for the nice offer. We don't have that here in Germany. At least not as far as I know. Sea trout fishing sounds great to. Would I need special equipment for that? Where exactly is the south tyne? I suppose it's a river.

Sorry for not knowing your beautiful country better. :cry: But I'm shure in time I will. Especially with all the nice post I'm getting.

:group:

4ham55k.jpg

Hi phil dean, nice to meet you! :thumbs:

I'm writing this now for the second time. My first post on you was not add. :oops: Thank's for your offer. I would really like to go salmon fishing, since we don't have that here in germany, as far as I know. I also would like to go sea trout fishing. Do I need special equipment for that? Where is the south tyne? I suppose it is a river.

I hope I get to know all the good fishing places soon, and I'm soorry that I don't know your country better. But in time I'm shure I will, with all the nice post I'm receiving. :help:

4ham55k.jpg

Hope you find ALL you seek in the UK Patrizia!! Now if it was FRANCE you wished to fish in I MAY be able to help. BUT I for myself DON'T like what ENGLAND is becoming and so I got out!! BUT I know you will be WELL looked after by some of the lads and lasses on here!! Tight lines!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

First I want to write phil dean. Hi, it's nice to meet you. It's actually the third time that I teply to your nice answer. I don't understand why the two first teplies where not add. :oops: Well, three times the luck.

Anyway, thanks for your nice offer. I would like to go salmon fishing, would be my first time. And sea trout fishing sounds great. Would I need special equipment for that? Where is the south tyne? I suppose it's a river. Hope soon I'll know the UK better. There so much that's new for me, but with all the nice replies I'm getting, I'm shure I'll learn fast.

Thanks again to everybody!!! :clap2:

Now a nice "hi" to Chris. France interests me to, it's not far away from where I live. If you got information, about french fishingplaces close to the boder of southwest Germany, let me know. You got out of England for the same reason that I want to get out of Germany, it's not the country anymore that I can love - unfortunately! :bye2:

4ham55k.jpg

Guest Rabbit

Hi Patrizia

Welcome to the Anglers Net Forum. I see some of the 'chaps' have aquainted themselves, not surprising really we dont get many lady callers, especially German. Take no notice of Newt and Ferret, Newts American and Ferrets from Leicester or somewhere which is about as bad as being from America.

You will see that I live on Tewkesbury, there are two big rivers here the Avon and the Severn. The Severn is the biggest (I think) river in England and together with the Warwickshire Avon has some superb coarse fishing. Barbel especially :thumbs: So start Googling and and I hope you would be tempted to pay this beautiful part of the country a visit.

Neil :wub:

Hello to you, Neil. Thanks for your nice welcome. I'm touched. :victory:

I thought it was very nice of you, to warn me about Newt an Ferret. But what's so bad about the area of Leicester? I thought it was very nice of him to invite me fishing. By the way, I've already googled and I'm faszinated by the area you live in. Nice old cathedrals, old houses and such a beautyful natur. I'm shure that would inspirate me as an author. I love historic places. Besides that, you have great rivers there, nice to fish, I'm shure. I'll check it out tomorrow again. I like to fish barbel, we do that here in Germany a lot. :fish:

Now hello to Dunk Fairley. It's ery nice to meet you. ^_^

4ham55k.jpg

Newt's okay, for an ex colonial, but Ferret, another story!

As for Chris, of all the countries he could have chosen!

Autumn is the prime time to go fishing in the UK, you are spoiled for choice. Personally I would choose the Broads for pike and bream, and there are some very good guides who could help you, if that is a route that interests you.

Is your book only published in Germany? Whatever, I hope it does well for you.