Direct Debit Rod Licence

Cyranne12

I have been in touch with the EA today and the woman who I spoke to apologised for the delay which is with the distributor and has said that the licences would definitely be going out by first class post today so everyone should have them by the weekend.

If anyone is still concerned they can call the EA on 08708 506 506.

Ferg :fishing::fishing:

Thanks for that Ferq. :victory::D:)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought mine off the EA website; they say I will have it in a few days, but they give you a reference number as proof of purchase which, they say, will allow you to fish in the event the licence does not arrive in time.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Still haven't got mine even though I was told 1st class on Monday. I feel an angry phone call coming on. Will give it till after tomorrows post.

Am I right in thinking that if they have taken our money even if the licence doesn't come by the weekend I am still entitled to fish on Sunday? I think I am.

Still haven't got mine even though I was told 1st class on Monday. I feel an angry phone call coming on. Will give it till after tomorrows post.

Am I right in thinking that if they have taken our money even if the licence doesn't come by the weekend I am still entitled to fish on Sunday? I think I am.

I would reckon that the Rod Licence Direct Debit letter,with its Originator Identification Number and a Reference Number should be sufficient evidence that a Licence has been purchased.

I certainly won't be staying away from the Pond if the bit of paper fails to arrive :schmoll:

Update chaps. Just phoned the EA again. There is a recorded message apologising for Rod Licences not going out They will now be going out next Monday (2nd April). :(

It goes on to say that you should take with you your Reference number (on last years licence) or the proof of the direct debit plus some proof of identity if you are fishing on Sunday. :lol::fishing:

I'm glad I don't have this problem.

I get mine in June............................................just before the season opens. :whistling::whistling::D

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John