the last predators of this season in holland

jerry weijers

Here the photo's of the last predators of this season

http://www.totalfishing.nl/vangstmelding,12,9278.html

The next season starts at the last saterday of may if you want fish for pike asp perch and zander with lures en bait

O Steve burke don't look at the pic because there are big perch caught the the last days

gr jerry

And as finishing touch

god created the dutch

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great looking at the Fishing of Holland!!! I miss the time spent in Maastricht and the fishing that was soo CLOSE! Good Memories!

HOPPY4

Edited by HOPPY4

HOPPY

Wow! Those perch are certainly fat!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

The perch were between the 1ft and 8 inch and 1ft and 10 inch and weight around the 2,5 kilo but it are very nice fish superb colours i like the perch

gr jerry

And as finishing touch

god created the dutch

Probably a naive question, but I was just wondering why, when there's not a lot of difference in climate between us and Holland, their perch are massive compared to ours.

Please let me know, somebody!

Ta

Simon

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

Some amazing fish there Gerry!

Good website too, but it would be nice if you could get a British flag, to give us lazy Brits an easy translation translation....

:oops: mustn't be greedy, one translation would be quite enough.........

Barry

I don't the reason that the perch here in holland grows then in England but your tench And bream grows bigger in more waters then here in Holland or is't that we in holland not fish for big bream and tench because we have so many fish here the choose is not easy

mine favorite fish are tench ide/orfe and barbel and big bream but you can cacth a lot easry a carp of 10 kg or more then a bream of 5 kg but we are trying

Here a photo of me fishing a crust for ide

post-7691-1175694816_thumb.jpg

Edited by jerry weijers

And as finishing touch

god created the dutch

Stunning Perch! Thanks for posting this Jerry :thumbs:

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote