"Gang or Group"

mr motorola

I'm sorry but this really does get my goat , i am sick to the back teeth with these do-gooders telling the public what to do and say....

Give me 10 minutes with my "gang" on these people. So it may aggravate the situation by calling them a gang............OI YOU IN THAT GANG P*SS OFF ROUND YOUR OWN END or OI YOU IN THAT GROUP P*SS OFF ROUND YOUR OWN END???? So the latter is less likely to upset the hoodies???

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6683211.stm

and a dictionary explanation of "GANG"........

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp...8&dict=CALD

Edited by mr motorola

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame that "GUS" never had a look at the dictionary first instead of sticking his foot VERY firmly in his GOB!!! TOSSER!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Guest Brumagem Phil

I think he makes a valid point. Most groupls of lads are not criminal and the word gang (despie what the dictionary might say) is used by the public to describe groups that are up to no good.

As kids most of us here will have hung about in groups up the local park or even on street corners etc....

All a load of tosh though as the plod as usual will pick on the groups and leave the gangs alone.........far too much like hard work to chase the villains when you can pick on someone innocent.

I think he makes a valid point. Most groupls of lads are not criminal and the word gang (despie what the dictionary might say) is used by the public to describe groups that are up to no good.

As kids most of us here will have hung about in groups up the local park or even on street corners etc....

All a load of tosh though as the plod as usual will pick on the groups and leave the gangs alone.........far too much like hard work to chase the villains when you can pick on someone innocent.

So......a dictionary is wrong then Phil??

It is just a word.....Gang / group / Huddle...........whatever you wanna call it , but lets give these do-gooders a smack in the mouth for being so utterly pathetic in justifying their jobs!!!! I really am getting seriously p*ssed off with this do-good society.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

I really am getting seriously p*ssed off with this do-good society.

Alaska's North Slope has not gone PC and they do speak English so if cool weather is OK, you could escape to one of the towns up there.

Alpine

Anaktuvuk Pass

Atqasuk

Barrow

Kaktovik

Nuiqsut

Point Hope

Point Lay

Prudhoe Bay

Wainwright

At last census there were nearly 8000 people living in the North Slope towns and there is enough oil produced that Alaska pays a bonus rather than charging State taxes.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I'm on the net now Newt , let me get off this planet...........................

It's full of do-gooders and idiots!!

A bit of good news though , a local drug pusher has been in the local paper (been arrested) and taken to prison , only to have died of heart failure 34 years old!!!!!

I know i shouldn't gloat , but i grew up in the area alongside filth like this , always keeping a wide berth of scum like him (seeing him pushing drugs onto kids) , call me what you want , but i am seriously ANTI-DRUGS

Anyway , it's filth and vermin like the above who i see hobbling into the local benefits office on crutches and hobble out of it with a huge grin on their face , only to walk round the corner and give the crutches back to a "mate" who he's lent them from and then start celebrating whatever he has just screwed out of the state!!

Then to see him in the same day pushing and giving away "free hits" to young kids (as young as 12) makes me sick.

But , he will take to his grave , a broken jaw , 3 broken ribs and a fractured skull from yours truly (from which i went to court from)

And in the next breathe , these do-gooders are protecting the rights of this filth (giving them more benefits for their "illnesses , and telling the british people not to incite them by calling their gangs..............."GANGS"!!!!! I see this happening 1st hand in my area , a very poor area destroyed by Thatcher.

I don't see why i should pander and conform to the DG'S way of thinking , after all , have they lived in an area (where drugs , rape and theft is not even thought badly on???) Sorry of course it is , but it's not "big news" if you like......because it happens all the time. If one of these DG'S lived around here for a week , it

would change their views overnight. So lets have a PM stay the week......ours is a waste of time , he spends most of his time at Westminster lining his pockets and his local home is 4 mile away (not bad to say he is the local labour constituent of Hemsworth)

I have thought many many times about moving home , but why should i ? I have been living in my home town all my life , and life after Thatcher has become hard enough , without the DG'S telling our people to "show respect" to the vermin that has raped old women , beaten young children , pushed drugs on youngsters , robbed most houses and raped and murdered young girls..

I SAY ENOUGH , surely we have enough trouble looking after our children , keeping our houses safe and everything else to do without conforming to the pieces of SH*T that are the PC BRIGADE and the good old DO-GOODERS.?

Or are they both the same????

Guest Brumagem Phil

Yawn, is it that time already??? :rolleyes:

Even Mary Whitehouse didn't whinge and grizzle like you do! :clap2:

Yawn, is it that time already??? :rolleyes:

Even Mary Whitehouse didn't whinge and grizzle like you do! :clap2:

Hi,

Can understand where both of you are coming from. PC has gone mad in this country now.

Phil if you lived where Mr Motorola lived you might feel the same as him.

I run a neighbourhood watch scheme in my area, the biggest in the city and got asked to join the committee for the city.

I did this because of all the crimes and anti-social behaviour that goes on. I won't go into chapter and verse but all of it committed by lads and lasses from 14 up to 21 led by a 21 year old who fed the rest drink and drugs.

I had the same argument with my local plod about the use of the word 'gang' in a newsletter I put out. I kept it in for the most. The dictionary I read said the definition was 'group of criminals' - 'group of hoodlums' both accounts correct for my area.

The plod are absolutely a waste of time, what I found out being part of the committee and meeting senior officers astounded me. I have now re-signed from the committee, no point, and continue promoting the scheme in my area. growing all the time.

We as residents have got the area BACK to where it was, the 'GANG' that was trying to terrorise the vulnerable, women on their own, 70yrs plus, the disabled etc we have managed to 'discourage' without the help of the local plod. They have taken NO action in 2 years of asking. All words no action, as is par for the course in my city.

If the 'PC Gang' used as much energy in tackling the REAL issues instead of the use or meaning of a word, then we might make inroads into putting OUR society back on track!

Mr Motorola you have my 'sympathy' though that is probably the wrong word to use, I wish you luck in your endeavours, I would do exactly what you have done. The plod don't help, they are now powered by government legislation and targets and percentages.

They look for a reason NOT to do anything rather than look for a way to HELP. If you think any other then believe me you are wrong.

Cheers. I'm off back to me fishing

I see this happening 1st hand in my area , a very poor area destroyed by Thatcher.

and life after Thatcher has become hard enough ,

Hi Mr Motorola, I know it is slightly off topic, but tell me how thatcher destroyed the area please. I liked her as she had balls. cheers.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest Brumagem Phil
Phil if you lived where Mr Motorola lived you might feel the same as him.

I live in B'ham.......so am fully aware of how our society seems to be biased toward the wrongdoer and ignores the wishes of societies true victims.

What irritates me is people who rant on and on and on and on but do sod all. I wonder what Mr M actually does to help redress the balance he moans so much about? Nothing I'll bet.

I also get a little miffed when anyone who actually tries to think outside the box a little bit is immediately dismissed as a do-gooder by him. Seems a great soundbite but I'm not actually sure he could define the term do-gooder in any real coherent way.