The Tope are in

Manxman

The only thing these pics don't show iare the fairly large rocks just out to the sides of the slip, and further out in front of the slip. You'd be better doing a recce at LW or you might be going across the road for a new prop.

I was talking to a friend of mine on the Community Council who were responsible for getting it built, and they are hoping to get a machine to come back and clear a proper fairway into the slip, as it took nearly four years to get the slip built, I think I'd do a recce

Looks fine for a slipper launch. Can leave the 4x4 at home cos it aint mine just yet but was available for the weekend. It would be nice if someone tied a few bouys over the rocks till the council got round to moving them.

Compared to where we have been launching it looks like heaven as at least the slipway appears to reach the water.

Harlepool marina has a slipway that ends in a 12" wall before you hit the water! And they charge 25 quid per launch...thats nice of em!

Still hope to make it if it rains in Norwich as I wont be going if that is the case.

Cheers

Dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

Dave,

If it doesn't rain, bring your boat with you and carry on to Ipswich :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guy what time will your squad be arriving on Saturday???If I can slip the "gaurds" I may come and join you for a while :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

most of the rocks have been cleared away to make a path. ok to +-2 hours around low water now. there are a few nasty ones around the low water area so watch out for them otherwise quite good.

still requires a 4/4 unless +-2 hours around high.

most of the rocks have been cleared away to make a path. ok to +-2 hours around low water now. there are a few nasty ones around the low water area so watch out for them otherwise quite good.

still requires a 4/4 unless +-2 hours around high.

A 4x4 is essential. A lad got seriously stuck last week. By the time he had managed to get a tow the water was draining out the car doors.

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Guy what time will your squad be arriving on Saturday???If I can slip the "gaurds" I may come and join you for a while :thumbs:

we will be around for first light john, i,ll phone you at a respectable hour though let you know where we are !! :secret::secret::thumbs:

Cheers Guy fancy a bit fish.Will try and tice the Tack4s over as well :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy