Cattle

Frummo

Sheep are evil dont trust them

Question what do they eat grass well maybe but only when they cant find anything tastier i think I had a bad experience a few years ago in the lakes I was on a overnight route over high street when i espie a couple of sheep eating in the distance thinking nthing of it my ambling continued as the evil wooly things became nearer i discovered thet they were not happily chewing the cud but in fact in true hammer horrer fashion were eating with glee a deer carcas at which point one looked at me with an evil grimace compounded by the piece of intestene it was chewing.

Needles to say I didnt sleep well up there that night I climbed a tower about 10m and slept on that constantly expecting either a howl (think ozzy osbourne circa bark at the moon) or a wet tongue in my ear not pleasant let me tell you

DONT TRUST THEM

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheep are not 'evil', a bit dim, perhaps, but not evil. I'd contend that no animal is evil, except perhaps some of us.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

[url=your-link]Your Title[/url] so thathttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/gloucestershire/6252628.stm can become[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/gloucestershire/6252628.stm]My News Story[/url]

My News Story

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Sheep are not 'evil', a bit dim, perhaps, but not evil. I'd contend that no animal is evil, except perhaps some of us.

Couldn't agree more mate. Well said.

Love your story Budgie :clap2: . Loved to have seen it too (from your side of the lake!) :P

The best time to fish is when you have a chance.

If left to themselves, sheep will eat grass down to the roots and kill it. No other grazing animal I know of does this.

That passes 'dim' and into anti-survival.

I think it would be safe to say that unsupervised sheep are an evil.

I have also heard that in the dark of night, they like to kill and eat any ungarded humans they can find but I can't be sure that is true since they eat bones, clothing, and all so as to not leave evidence.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

This seems to be relevant!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/glouces...ire/6252628.stm

Sorry, I don't know how to convert the URL into somethng shorter.

There you go, that's what happens if a bull gets you.

BTW don't assume that you are saf just because you are on the other side of the hedge/fence/wall unless it is very high.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...h&plindex=6

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

If left to themselves, sheep will eat grass down to the roots and kill it. No other grazing animal I know of does this.

That passes 'dim' and into anti-survival.

I think it would be safe to say that unsupervised sheep are an evil.

I have also heard that in the dark of night, they like to kill and eat any ungarded humans they can find but I can't be sure that is true since they eat bones, clothing, and all so as to not leave evidence.

That's just not factual Newt, at least not the bit about the grass eating. Vast swathes of our country have been grazed by sheep for centuries and the grass is just as green as it has always been.

As for there long term survival, sheep evolved long before us, left to themselves, and I am fairly confident that there will still be a species or two of sheep extant somewhere or other long after the last Homo sapiens sapiens has shuffled off this mortal coil