Jerermy Corbyn To Be Labour Leader

big_cod

“Looks good on paper but his union links bring doubt on everything.”

What Union links and what is the everything that will be doubted?

“Doubt on everything.”

Everything what?

“Miliband a leftie union stooge.

Give us some examples.

“Referendum please, something the reds hate.”

Please explain.

“He is also spouting a lot of economically suicidal leftie twaddle.”

“Give us some examples.

Most of the above comments appear to have been written by the “Sun” which is little better than a comic so try offering some basic analysis. Over the last twenty years the right wing leadership of the Labour Party has destroyed any of the original ethos within the Party by destroying the democratically elected power of the NEC and the National Executive so that there was little difference between them and the Tories. Corbyn brings a breath of fresh air into politics.

I'm not that Tory supporter but I rather doubt that he will carry his own party, much less the hard working British voting public if he keeps on saying that he wants to give their money away to any Tom Dick or Abdul who can scale a fence, walk through a tunnel, evade security and apply to import his wife and brood over here to live.

blimey KenL look out are you becomin as cynical as me on our foreign freinds

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

“Looks good on paper but his union links bring doubt on everything.”

What Union links and what is the everything that will be doubted?

“Doubt on everything.”

Everything what?

“Miliband a leftie union stooge.

Give us some examples.

“Referendum please, something the reds hate.”

Please explain.

“He is also spouting a lot of economically suicidal leftie twaddle.”

“Give us some examples.

Most of the above comments appear to have been written by the “Sun” which is little better than a comic so try offering some basic analysis. Over the last twenty years the right wing leadership of the Labour Party has destroyed any of the original ethos within the Party by destroying the democratically elected power of the NEC and the National Executive so that there was little difference between them and the Tories. Corbyn brings a breath of fresh air into politics.

ha ha ha ha, top man jessa for prime minister, bring him on. M Foot mark two.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I think the tories got in by a majority not because of millibands policies but his boyish looks which did not stand as appropriate for a mans job..

We have become more like America where the image is more inportant than the policy as you only have to look at blair and cameron and compare with Foot and Heath in the past where image really was not important at all..

i think the Labour party have realised this as personally i think the others especially Burnham looks like another school boy and one of the women looks like a primary school teacher.

The one thing above all and way above unions and his achillies heel is getting rid of Trident as no party will get into power with that one

Edited by Dave H

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

His past of encouraging by not reacting to pedos will bring him down

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

His past of encouraging by not reacting to pedos will bring him down

I think a lot more than that dribble will bring him down the tory press might dream something up on that scale the Sun the daddy gutter paper who claim to represent the working classes when it is actually run by the complete opposite i think social media will win over this time the torys run litterally all of the media and have been trying to take over the BBC without sucess so they want to close it down now they are stuffed with social media and with Corbyn he could be a massive danger to those who hold power now.

I aint left wing but like a lot of people in this country they are driven towards Corbyn by the far right which this goverment represents the NHS will be up for sale its just takes time if they could they would do it tommorow the sword would fall overnight but they darent but will do it bit by bit while everybody looks the other way.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I aint left wing

paul.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, is that why you go around in circles. and now you have pinned your hope and aspirations on the most extreme union backed leftie since foot. BTW. hope he gets in. it will be for the best in the u k when this conquering hero does. :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I think a lot more than that dribble will bring him down the tory press might dream something up on that scale the Sun the daddy gutter paper who claim to represent the working classes when it is actually run by the complete opposite i think social media will win over this time the torys run litterally all of the media and have been trying to take over the BBC without sucess so they want to close it down now they are stuffed with social media and with Corbyn he could be a massive danger to those who hold power now.

I aint left wing but like a lot of people in this country they are driven towards Corbyn by the far right which this goverment represents the NHS will be up for sale its just takes time if they could they would do it tommorow the sword would fall overnight but they darent but will do it bit by bit while everybody looks the other way.

paul.

I totally agree you only have to look at zero hour contracts and no sick pay and no holiday pay and the difficulty it is today just to stand up for your rights. I am no leftie but in the end the people will wake up as some are as you can see by Corbyns following just as they did against a left wing govt in the 70's. Corbyn could be a Thatcher type figure where she took the stuffing out of the left as he might do to the right but he will suffer greatly to do it just like Thatcher did and he would not have the Falklands war to keep him in power .

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon