Polarising sunglasses

Sheepy

After having great fun this summer fishing floating baits I have come to the conclusion that a pair of polarising sun glasses would be a worthwhile investment (or at least try to convince the wife she would like to get me a pressie). So has anyone got any recomendations? 30 quid is about the upper limit of what i can afford, also are lens's rated in any manner? Finaly what colour is the best for all round usage, im thinking probably grey but not sure.

Cheers in advance.

you dont need to spend 30 quid, i got some fox ones off ebay for a tenner, amber lenses, which i prefer for most days (though other people probably like different ones!)

you want a wraparound style to minimise light getting in around the edges

Shakespeare to 3 or 4 different ones starting at around £10. I've got two pair - they float too. I get mine from Mullarkeys Direct when ordering something else.

If it's a name brand you want go to:

tackleshop.co.uk/searchresults/...2c-f80aa2550255

or :

http://www.tacklebargains.co.uk/cgi-bin/at.cgi?a=232715

If not find a 'yottie' shop, loads of cool styles at good prices (& a mirror to preen in front of) & get a 'lanyard' / 'snood' to stop them falling in the drink, you might look like that grayson p@@f but at least you know where they are!

Tog

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

I'm just an old cheapskate that wears glasses, so when I saw Poundland selling polarised clip-ons for a quid, I bought five. You have to cut them to suit your own glasses and are a sort of browny tan colour. I could not fish without them these days!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription