Setanta Sports.

Cranfield

Has anyone "signed up" for their football package ?

I know you pay by the individual month, but can you pay for say, Sept., but not Oct. and then have Nov., but not Dec. ?

I can't get them to answer the telephone to ask them and its not clear on their website.

Any information will be appreciated, as usual.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Yep, you can do that as there's no annual contract (unlike Sky).

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Thanks jedibond :thumbs:

I started enrolling on line and got to the point of no return and still couldn't find out if that was possible, so I aborted the exercise.

I will enrol now.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Some of my friends were discussing this last night, so it will be interesting to know if this is any good. We need the Rugby World Cup.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Nice one!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

We're with Virgin media and we've been connected to not only Setanta sports but we've got Rangers TV and Celtic TV too.

I don't know whether they've decided to include them in our package but nobody has said anything about them..........YET!

Perhaps they've added them for a while and if you like them you've got to ask for them when they eventually turn them off.

If the hat's missing

I've gone fishing

I just read on the ITV site that they are going to broadcast all the RWC matches online as well. Well handy if I'm at work ! :)

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

We're with Virgin media and we've been connected to not only Setanta sports but we've got Rangers TV and Celtic TV too.

I don't know whether they've decided to include them in our package but nobody has said anything about them..........YET!

Perhaps they've added them for a while and if you like them you've got to ask for them when they eventually turn them off.

Heard a radio ad' this morning, saying that Sentana sport came as part of the Virgin package.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I have just got back from holiday to find a letter from Virgin saying that my monthly payment is going up by £1.50 for my existing package but that they have now included Setanta sport as well free of charge. Which was quite interesting as I was able to watch a Newcastle friendly match on Sunday afternoon with a commentary that sounded as though it had been relayed from Washington USA and not St James Park two miles down the road. Mind the few minutes of that peculiar game called Hurley that I also watched seemed quite interesting. A bit like an extremely violent version of hockey crossed with Rugby.