Bic boats

noodle996

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I troll two lures at a time, I can cast a good distance, I can retrieve at many speeds and can work stuff fine. I can stand up in my P15 but wouldn't fish standing up - casting i'd probably fall in. Sitting, of course, avoids you being silhouetted against the sky, and being so low makes you far less visible. It's comforting to know that my 15 foot bright yellow yak will outfish the Realtree commandoes hands down.

Yeah, what is it with Realtree anyway? Dumbass yank camo. Looks like a tablecloth. Maybe I'm missing something and it doesn't show up to A10 pilots or something. I m,ean, talk about pandering to numbskulls - take a look at this highvis camo here: http://www.realtree.com/camo/hardwoodsBlaze.php i mean, why would anyone by hi-vis clothing in a camo pattern? Why would anyone design it?

None of which of course helps your question to receive a sensible conclusion. However, there are a couple of occasions when there will be kayak demo boats available to play with, one sea and one coarse in the near future. You would be more than welcome to come and have a play to see what all the fuss is about I'm sure.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

http://www.realtree.com/camo/hardwoodsBlaze.php[/url] i mean, why would anyone by hi-vis clothing in a camo pattern? Why would anyone design it?

You never snapper, you might welcome it the next time you get the opportunity to go hinting during a forest fire. :bleh:

Bb

You never snapper, you might welcome it the next time you get the opportunity to go hinting during a forest fire. :bleh:

Bb

Or hunting for that matter :oops:

Bb

I troll two lures at a time, I can cast a good distance, I can retrieve at many speeds and can work stuff fine. I can stand up in my P15 but wouldn't fish standing up - casting i'd probably fall in. Sitting, of course, avoids you being silhouetted against the sky, and being so low makes you far less visible. It's comforting to know that my 15 foot bright yellow yak will outfish the Realtree commandoes hands down.

Yeah, what is it with Realtree anyway? Dumbass yank camo. Looks like a tablecloth. Maybe I'm missing something and it doesn't show up to A10 pilots or something. I m,ean, talk about pandering to numbskulls - take a look at this highvis camo here: http://www.realtree.com/camo/hardwoodsBlaze.php i mean, why would anyone by hi-vis clothing in a camo pattern? Why would anyone design it?

None of which of course helps your question to receive a sensible conclusion. However, there are a couple of occasions when there will be kayak demo boats available to play with, one sea and one coarse in the near future. You would be more than welcome to come and have a play to see what all the fuss is about I'm sure.

I believe the answers in the page you posted, the camo makes you visible to other hunters but not deer which are colour blind and so only see the pattern and not the colour, so you can safely hunt deer without them seeing you but avoid getting your head blown off by other hunters(unless their colour blind as well that is).

I read that, I just don't for the life of me believe it. Besides, camouflage apart from breaking up outlines also needs to break up density (ie light/dark) to be effective in the real world. A 2d photograph is not the real world and therefore not to be relied upon IMO.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

I agree with you, i know american hunters have been wearing orange hats for a long time to avoid getting shot but i hadn't seen bright orange camo before, however i can only go by what the manufacturers blurb said on the site and the on the fact that if it didn't work they wouldn't sell much and the line would be discontinued, maybe Newt can enlighten us on this one as to whether orange camo works and is popular in america.

I agree with you, i know american hunters have been wearing orange hats for a long time to avoid getting shot but i hadn't seen bright orange camo before, however i can only go by what the manufacturers blurb said on the site and the on the fact that if it didn't work they wouldn't sell much and the line would be discontinued, maybe Newt can enlighten us on this one as to whether orange camo works and is popular in america.

i suppose one could go to a american forest dressed in orange camo gear stand there and see if you get shot first or eaten by a grizzly bear :rolleyes:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

i suppose one could go to a american forest dressed in orange camo gear stand there and see if you get shot first or eaten by a grizzly bear :rolleyes:

depends whether grizzlys like something that looks like a giant terrys chocolate orange, if your lucky you might just get reported as another bigfoot sighting.