Anger At Rising Cost Of Concessionary Rod Licences

Elton

Budgie, I was a student, but I never got any discount for fishing licenses or permits etc, and even if I could have done, I wouldnt quibble over a few quid!!!

But you and some others are quibbling over a few quid.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluezulu, Do you think disabled ex servicemen should get the licence concession?

people like ex servicemen should get FREE every thing.

as for other disabled people, no one has come up with valid explanation to why they should pay less than the rest of us!

Bluezuluy you are going off topic and making this personal, those "expensive" things I keep showing off before a match - Leeda Assassin2 pole bought on sale £80.00, what else - Oh yes the JW rod that BRENDA bought from Ant. Most of the rest of the stuff is about 10 years old! Instead of moaning on here, moan to the Government about the fact we disabled do not get enough money!

To give you an example: I get a 'carers' allowance for Brenda (even though I am disabled myself) which is about £22.00 a week, and I am supposed to do everything for her with that amount. Even YOU couldn't manage to do that!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

and i am not quibbling over a few quid. i just want to know WHY disabled anglers seem to think they have god given right to get a discount on everything they take part in.

I most certainly do not think that I deserve a discount on everything I take part in and I not receive a discount on everything I take part in, in fact the concessionary licence is the ONLY discount that I receive in everything that I take part in.

Joe

people like ex servicemen should get FREE every thing.

as for other disabled people, no one has come up with valid explanation to why they should pay less than the rest of us!

No one has come up with a valid explanation as to why they should pay as much.

Joe