Alan Taylor Memorial Trophy

spasor

Norrie made the front page of October's Sea Angling news, well done sir, i have a copy if anyone wants to read it and will post it if required. cheers. :)

Barry...D'oh!!! B) blush blush....thanks mate...

You can see all about it on the website !!! :)

http://www.harvey-mayson.co.uk/news.html

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back in myself another brilliant week in LA, despite the weather conspiring against us (bloody forcasters don't know their arses from their elbows). totally over the moon with my, or should I say our first skate.Also a couple of new sea species in the form of a long spined sea scorpion and a sea trout.

a big thankyou to everyone for making it an excellent week despite the mediocrity of the fishing. Thanks to Jabee for chauffering me there and back and of course special thanks to Davy and Linda for working so hard and for their hospitality at the cottage, well done to our very own super hero Liam, hope you feel better soon, also hope your feeling better too, Paul oh and cheer up Norrie you grumpy git :P

Once again thanks to everyone.

Well off to bed now as still suffering from last nights excesses and see you all at Easter if not before

Barry...D'oh!!! B) blush blush....thanks mate...

You can see all about it on the website !!! :)

http://www.harvey-mayson.co.uk/news.html

:D I'm sure you kept a couple of copies back for posterity didn't you Norrie, if for some strange reason, like you wanted everyone in Scotland to know you caught it, you didn't, well, I've got a couple spare which I'll enclose with the November issue, if you need them. :rolleyes:

hi,

just to be totally boring, thanks again to linda and davy for putting me and wunderkind up in the cottage for a couple of nights and gareth for the 1 hours sleep in the caravan (due to having to get the doc in for liam at 5am)

more thanks to davy for putting up with us on the catchalot for 3 days when i found the steering cable broken on my own boat after towing it all the way up. (liam's wee brother has put his hand up to that one as he said he broke it a while ago in the back garden whilst playing in the boat)

here's liams eel, his first, and i think biggest scottish eel for a long time

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

i got a couple of spurs and LSD's :lol:

i'll put johns skate up in a wee while

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

johns big fish, i must get a flash for my camera....

and it was 193lb, not 196lb as reported by norrie

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

LOL, There you go Les...:):) Is that any better matey !! ;)

Jabee-skate-playing2.jpg

jabees-skate2.jpg

Sorry for getting the size wrong !! :P :P :P

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Lenny, Got them mate, Thanks for them...

Heres the one you wanted posting up...John will do you in next time he sees you !!!! :):)

The-slavering.jpg

Have Entitled it....The Slavering !!!! :)

BTW, Lenny, Either PM or mail any you want posting up and I'll do them...:)

Bloody gits <_< ....can't a guy have a kip without being subjected to this abuse? :wallbash:

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

:D Is a gold reel a prerequisite for landing a big skate? :D

my boy hooked one on the blue avet reel to the left, but it fell off after a couple of minutes....

anyone recommend a gold paint suitable for a salty environment??

thanks for the adjustment on my pics norrie ;)

WalkingPinhead.gif