DON'T flyglobespan.com

Elton

We'd booked our first family holiday in ages, going to Tenerife in December.

I received a text yesterday from a friend who had just returned, saying that she had seen a notice that Flyglobespan were pulling out of Stansted.

My wife checked her emails and, sure enough, there was an email (with a "don't bother replying to this address" note attached!), telling us that they were pulling out of Stansted and that our flight was cancelled.

So, they've sat on our money all that time, gaining interest, and now we have to pay more for our flights with another company, as it's nearer the departure date.

If you're looking for a cheap flight somewhere, avoid them. That's my advice! http://www.flyglobespan.com/index.asp?lan=en - nice site, shame they don't deliver what you pay for!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Ouch.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Have you looked at Ryanair Elton..

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Have you looked at Ryanair Elton..

Yeah. One flew over yesterday :D

I think the misses has now booked a flight with someone else. She did mutter something about it last night, but I'm about as interested in family holidays as she is in fishing :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Have you looked at Ryanair Elton.

My girlfriend booked a ticket to Ireland. On Arrival Im slugged an extra 11 squids for my fishing rods each way. We queued politely for some time only to have the departure gate number changed and like panicked goats people climbed over barriers to another queue then after another delay we are told that we are in the priority queue and need to go to another gate isle. The arrival landing we were slammed down onto the runway and several people shook their heads at the spine tingling crunch that occurred.

The worst landing Ive experienced.

When I was stepping off the plane I noticed the luggage handler end bounce my 1000 squids of rods on the tarmac to another handler. Never have I seen such a disorganised company of such poor service. Never ever again with them.

My girlfriend and I also made the mistake of combining our luggage which went over by 2 kilos even though our individual luggage weight was almost half the requirement.

There is no discression just sting the customer as much as you can once they get there.

I was disgusted. Getting close to another air ticket for a 1300mm x 65mm rod tube.

Ive learnt my lesson. Cheap flights mean expensive crap service.

Paradise is exactly like where you are right now, only much, much better!

anyone had any dealings with easyjet?

again i assume its a case of (get what you pay for):)

weird hearing that about ryanair:)i thought it was a fairly priced service with ok results(doh i was wrong):)lol

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

Flyglobalspan abandoned a full load of passengers at New York a few weeks back, saying the plane had suffered a lightning strike. Many passengers were sleeping on hotel lobby floors as the hotels were so full [allegedly] A couple of friends were due to fly out on the friday arrived home via Aer Lingus on the Sunday and beat the FGspan flight by 24 hours. FGspan to their credit, did at least offer refunds and expenses

here

here

Colin

I used to fly Ryanair quite a lot but over a period of 18 months or so they peed me off so much I refused to fly with them ever again.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Got to say I used them sveral times now and find them excellent, IF you read ther small print!! But I reckon they are all as bad as each other!!

But you could always take advantage of US!!!

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))