Christmas Decorations

Elton

Seen some already!

Middle-aged woman who lives round the corner already has an illuminated snowman in her garden (well, she did before this wind).

Can anyone beat that?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Yep, the fool at the end of our street put his window lights up on 1st Nov!!!! :o

what? :o now that's pushing things way too far. I was out shopping yesterday, trying to finish up Christmas shopping for the grandkids, and the store was playing Christmas music. I shop early to try and avoid that.

The lawn ornaments are for target practice - right?

i cant understand why so many people put the deccs up so early! we put ours up every year ready for december 6th (my old mans birthday) which gives us a nice 25 ish days of illumination/chocolate/candy canes before it all comes down again.

I'll bet anyone a pint that there will be something in the papers this winter about extravagent deccs releasing x tons of carbon decs into the atmos.

The Oxford Street Christmas lights were switched on 7th November!!

Mince pies in christmassy boxes, have been on sale since October!! I noticed them whilst buying a Christmas pud` from Tesco`s. :rolleyes:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Have to admit our shop displays have been up a couple of weeks :oops: All in a good cause though, trying to keep a roof over my head :roll1::roll1:

Fact is you have to get in during November because people are weighing up where to go and what to buy in December.

If your in our area listen in to Radio Carmarthen during December for our promotion :D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Guest sandpipper

I got all the christmas lights and trimmings out from the shed yeststerday only because weve got work men going to be digging the path up next to the shed and wated to make sure we could get to them, my misses wants to put everything up on sunday but im not turning the lights for at least another week after that.

My son whos in Eastleigh brass band are playing their christmas songs on saturday.

The second weekend into December is enough for us!

Paul