AN Wobblethon - 24th February 2008

Anderoo

Anderoo I think I'm going to head up towards the Fens on the Saturday and stop off for my long overdue session on the Little Ouse in the area you recommended a few months back and then motor along to the meet in the morning.

Where might you suggest I park for the night as I shall be sleeping in the back of the van and (if I'm allowed a little bit of a light hearted regional ribbing) there are more Pikies above water out that way than there are in the drains and I don't fancy waking up with the van on bricks minus the engine....

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderoo I think I'm going to head up towards the Fens on the Saturday and stop off for my long overdue session on the Little Ouse in the area you recommended a few months back and then motor along to the meet in the morning.

Where might you suggest I park for the night as I shall be sleeping in the back of the van and (if I'm allowed a little bit of a light hearted regional ribbing) there are more Pikies above water out that way than there are in the drains and I don't fancy waking up with the van on bricks minus the engine....

Ah, excellent! I hope you get your grayling :)

If you're staying in the van, why not come and park near where I'll be night fishing for zander? I'll PM you details. At least there you'll be next to our cars and we'll be just along the bank. Not that there's ever any kind of trouble.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Ah, excellent! I hope you get your grayling :)

If you're staying in the van, why not come and park near where I'll be night fishing for zander? I'll PM you details. At least there you'll be next to our cars and we'll be just along the bank. Not that there's ever any kind of trouble.

Let me know where you'll be for the night and I probably come along a join you a bit further down the bank for a spot of Zander fishing after all, sleepings cheating and I havn't had a Zander in years or a Grayling for that matter.

I was only messing about with the pikies thing, I'm sure it'll be fine. I think my vans safe anyhows, judging from the state of it these days any potential theif would be put off. It's more likely that the local council will tow it away believing it to of been dumped...

I do have a gas hob in the van so the chances are a cooked breakfast may well be in order!!

I'm looking forward to making a weekend of it..

Anderoo

Something's come up and I don't think I'm going to be able to make it on the 24th. Please can you remove me from the list and give my place to another.

Sorry and fed up

W

What rotten luck - maybe next time :(

Angly, do you want to come? You're 1st reserve.

Edited by Anderoo

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far the list of probable attendees is as follows. I'll keep this updated:

1. Anderoo

2. dant

3. SPARE PLACE

4. BoozleBear

5. Andrew Burgess

6. BUDGIE

7. Will Wilkinson

8. stuchef

9. five bellies

10. chavender

11. Mat Hillman

12. WayneX2

13. Alec Stephens

14. norfolkfisher

15. ginger

16. Tony U

17. Sue U

18. Andrew B's mate

19. Vidar

20. Chris Bishop

Reserve list:

1. Angly

2. bingbong

:thumbs:

Regret to inform you that one of my mate - Alec Stephens won't be coming now just he forget to tell me that his missus go in hospital near the time for a major operation - so will he will be look after her when she come out! He is well and truly gutted by this.

Edited by Andrew Burgess

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Regret to inform you that one of my mate - Alec Stephens won't be coming now just he forget to tell me that his missus go in hospital near the time for a major operation - so will he will be look after her when she come out! He is well and truly gutted by this.

Sorry to hear that Andrew, maybe next time eh. I'll amend the list.

Is anyone else interested in a place?