Mayweather Hatton Predictions

saskcarp

I will be glued to my Sky Sports Box Office channel. :thumbs:

Same here matey , i've already ordered the fight and the beer is in the fridge!!!!!

COME ON RICKY , YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be listening on the radio hopefully after fishing.great to listen on the way back home.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Hopefully it will be like the Hagler/Hearns bout of 1985, when they stood toe-to-toe and traded rocks. Remember this one?

Youtube Video ->

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

Hopefully it will be like the Hagler/Hearns bout of 1985, when they stood toe-to-toe and traded rocks. Remember this one?

Absolutely

Three rounds of absolute mayhem with the "hit man" and "marvelous marvin" at their peak brilliant and absorbing and hard to believe that they could cram so much action into such a short bout

I had money on Tommy Hearns to win so needless to say it cost me, but given the fight it was money worth risking

I'll be watching, really looking forward to this one but I have no idea who will win as they are both great fighters. A couple of mates and I will be sharing a few beers and have pens and paper ready to do our own scoring. :D

Just out of interest, how much is the fight in the US as i'm guessing it is on pay-per-view over there as well?

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Around $55 I think.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

6O IN cANADA. Stupid caps button! :rolleyes:

£14.95 on SKY Box Office over here.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Oooooooooh , the tension is starting to get to me. Hatton to put Mayweather on the canvas 6th round!!!! Well any round will do really.

Come on Ricky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!