AL bangura a plea

big al

Terribly sorry.

A "croc" = a cock of sh1te. An untrue statement or preposition.

A NINO = a National Insurance Number. A bit of office jarjon creeping in there.

IND = The Immigration and Nationality Directorate. The Home Office agency that deals with all issues relating to immigration and assylum seekers.

NI = National Insurance. But I'm pretty sure you already knew that one.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the explanations, I should have worked it out really but sometimes the mind goes blank.

snakey : I'm not sure why you think his paying that much tax will keep your contributions down,

I only said maybe (and it was a joke) but in theory, if a known figure is needed, then the more they collect from everyone else the less they need from the likes of me.

It may surprise you but I've not yet decided whether to sign this petition or not but considering his age and the fact that he's been here a while now and done no-one any harm there did seem to be a lot of flak going his way.

I'm sure we are playing host to far less deserving cases than this young man.

Thanks for the explanations, I should have worked it out really but sometimes the mind goes blank.

I only said maybe (and it was a joke) but in theory, if a known figure is needed, then the more they collect from everyone else the less they need from the likes of me.

It may surprise you but I've not yet decided whether to sign this petition or not but considering his age and the fact that he's been here a while now and done no-one any harm there did seem to be a lot of flak going his way.

I'm sure we are playing host to far less deserving cases than this young man.

I'm certain we are playing host to a lot of cases far less deserving than Al Bangura(and these should be deported ASAP IMHO) but thats another problem, you can't or shouldn't have one rule for one and another for another if mr bangura has lost his appeal then he should be deported as should every other case who has lost their appeal and not been given the right to remain in this country, not go oh well we'll turn a blind eye this time and give him amnesty because he's a good guy really or because he plays football really well.The laws are there for a reason and its about time they were enforced properly.

rough, tough, inarticulate

Oh, I almost missed that.

Apparently, I'm rough and tough.

Not sure what inarticulate means though :P

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Wasn't sure what you meant by *croc* Ken. (No idea what NINO's are either, more English please)

"Croc" was probably a mis-spelling of crock (a sort of container) as in, "That is a crock of sh*t" which is a time honoured expression in some parts of the English speaking world.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

"Croc" was probably a mis-spelling of crock (a sort of container) as in, "That is a crock of sh*t" which is a time honoured expression in some parts of the English speaking world.

Thats what I meant by "illiterate". :lol:

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Thats what I meant by "illiterate".

So, why did you spell it “I-N-A-R-T-I-C-U-L-A-T-E” ?