Wheres Everyone fishing this weekend?

MatNewman

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am meant to be fishing a match at Orell Resevoir this weekend. Just checked the forecast and this may change!

Check out

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/nw/...t_warnings.html

Nowhere for me this weekend, I'm all fished out! Need a rest, then at the next mild spell I'll try again (and again!) for a big perch...

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I'm planning to have a couple of hours after roach & grayling on Saturday. I'm more worried about what it's going to do on Monday - I've got a guest invite for a syndicate stretch of the Middle Kennet - been looking forward to it keenly since the invite was made last Thursday!

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

I was hoping for a bit of Chubbing on the upper Lea, but I might stay at home and respool my reels if it gets too cold.

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

I am meant to be fishing a match at Orell Resevoir this weekend. Just checked the forecast and this may change!

Check out

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/nw/...t_warnings.html

It might never happen, how many times do they actually get anything right. :huh: but on the other hand it actually has felt like it has wanted to snow today?

It might never happen, how many times do they actually get anything right. :huh: but on the other hand it actually has felt like it has wanted to snow today?

You might be right, the BBC forcast for my town has changed, from snow on Saturday to sleet, and the temperature Friday night from -5 to -2. By Saturday I might need sun block.

:sun:

Shaun, Still learning how to fish.