Sharia law in UK?

*Ant*

You have the cheek to say I brand people right after you've used the term 'liberal lefties'? You're a joke!

You come on here and constantly satrt this kind of thread looking for some kind of support, and to stir up trouble.

So what if a muslim guy wants his marriage sorted out by Sharia law.......what affect is that going to have on YOUR life? Nobody is suggesting YOU will be judged by their law.

Grow up.

If Ant hadn't started it you can bet your last bent nickle I would have.

IT IS TOTAL RUBBISH, IT IS A CORRUPTION OF EVERY THING MY FATHER AND THOUSANDS LIKE HIM DIED FOR, FREEDOM OF THOUGHT AND BELIEVE ME SHARIA LAW BURIES THAT.

For those who seem to have forgotten this is the UK where we live not KSA.

When I worked there I did NOT try to change their way of life or anything else and I DEMAND that they offer me the same courtesy

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a tv programme the other week it was 4am so not sure if it did the rounds at a more Godly time. The programme was about this very subject but was dealing with the marriage or divorce element of Sharia law. it was a real eye opener and the crux of it was that a Muslim man can divorce his wife by uttering I Divorce You three times. he then can absolve all responsability and take another wife or more but no more than FOUR!! at any one time. If a woman wants to divorce her husband then it is not so easy she has to have authority or a Fatwah from the local Iman and this has to be approved by other similar elders, but in short it is difficult to divorce a man even if the husband is a right barsteward as was the man in the prog. .

Now I do have a problem that, if in this country such laws exist for a section of the community, and not for others whereby divorce is a lucrative income source for lawyers.

But the social issues a huge, and I think that the laws of this country should apply to EVERYONE no matter what race or creed who wish to live here. so ABof C your my top Druid man, but you got it so wrong this time.

well i think ant's a bigot and a racist and should be stoned to death in the middle of the lichfield shopping center :blink: . here phil you can have the first throw :clap2::clap:

Edited by bluezulu

well i think ant's a bigot and a racist and should be stoned to death in the middle of the lichfield shopping center :blink: . here phil you can have the first throw :clap2::clap:

Sadly you have hit on one of the sadder parts of Sharia Law.

eat.gif

Petals Florist

I think bluez' was being a tad sarcastic Ken. :D

I did realise that :rolleyes::D perhaps my wording needed refining, but he did raise a very valid aspect relating to Sharia Law, unfortunately he forgot to mention we should cut of your right hand and head with several attempts after a preliminary stoning.

eat.gif

Petals Florist

I did realise that :rolleyes::D perhaps my wording needed refining, but he did raise a very valid aspect relating to Sharia Law, unfortunately he forgot to mention we should cut of your right hand and head with several attempts after a preliminary stoning.

now you are beginning to scare me. :mellow: lol

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

This has been an interesting thread, the topic has been doing the rounds on several sites, quite understandably.

Some sites have had the Topic locked very quickly following the participation of the woolly heads who immediately, because they do not like what they read start the attack with their over used Racist and bigot bullets and the same has been tried here by our well known resident, "I will take the opposite view Phil and if i do not get people thinking the same way as me load my gun and fire my bullets".

Five Bellies post regarding the dear Dr was most interesting in so far as the quotes being taken in isolation seem outrageous, but in context with the complete speech may seem to be appropriate for the point that was trying to be made. I have not read or heard the complete version so can not comment other than to say, WE LIVE IN ENGLAND don't we?

Edited by medwaygreen

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.