Floodlight fishing

mjbarnes12

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! The fishery in question operatest from 6:00am till 9:00pm which means that the fish have at least 9 hours respite in between!

Surely now you are attacking all angelers that fish through the night! What do you want to do next, ban night fishing?

As I have already mentioned these lights are simply an aid to anglers in that they can see tackle etc not so that we can see the fish.

And no I did not contradict myself with my first comments I simply wrote that I love to fish at whatever location as long as I have a chance of catching a few. I did not write that I wanted to catch 100lb plus every outing!

Sorry but to me it sounded very contradicting of yourselve.And where did i mention you catching 100lb plus :huh::huh:

And no i do not want night fishing banned,i just don't think fishing intensively on higly stocked waters

day and night is good fish welfare no matter how short a time it is.

what is stop a matching going on for 3-4 hours then some one coming in and staying on after the match has finnished and fishing through the night, :mellow: if no fishing where allowed on the match lake until next day then fine.

But carp water owners are in for the money, clearly and patently obviously not for the fishes welfare

or this waters would not be so highly stocked :angry::angry:

In this country now there are people who go angling and people who go to catch fish.....

i know what i am, seems alot of people have yet to work out what they are. <_<

concentrate for the moment: feel. don't think.

In this country now there are people who go angling and people who go to catch fish.....

i know what i am, seems alot of people have yet to work out what they are. <_<

As I have already said this fishery operates between the hours of 6:00am and 9:00pm. The lights normally go on about 6 so this aids you in fishing a bit later. This is not on all the waters by the way.

Your last comment made me laugh - Check out the defination for angling

an·gling /ˈæŋglɪŋ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ang-gling] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun the act or art of fishing with a hook and line, usually attached to a rod.

Surely this is what we all do or do you use a diffent method?

As I have already said this fishery operates between the hours of 6:00am and 9:00pm. The lights normally go on about 6 so this aids you in fishing a bit later. This is not on all the waters by the way.

Your last comment made me laugh - Check out the defination for angling

an·gling /ˈæŋglɪŋ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ang-gling] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun the act or art of fishing with a hook and line, usually attached to a rod.

Surely this is what we all do or do you use a diffent method?

Put a blind man on a commercial water and tell him to strike every so often, result he will more than likelyl catch a fish during his time spent on said water.

Tell same blind man to the same thing on a river....what odd's will you give to him catching a fish now?

Mat

You and i are clearly world's apart in the world of angling.

i wish you well and hope you enjoy your type of fishing

Put a blind man on a commercial water and tell him to strike every so often, result he will more than likelyl catch a fish during his time spent on said water.

Tell same blind man to the same thing on a river....what odd's will you give to him catching a fish now?

What sort of arguement is that?

It seems you and I are worlds apart in logic as well :lol:

I officially invite you to a commercial of my choice for me to see your amazing art in motion - I am sure that others would like to join us to see your obvious magical powers in action

Mat

You and i are clearly world's apart in the world of angling.

i wish you well and hope you enjoy your type of fishing

So is this blind man fishing with or without floodlights? B)

Smile they said life could get worse, I did and it was

What sort of arguement is that?It seems you and I are worlds apart in logic as well :lol: I officially invite you to a commercial of my choice for me to see your amazing art in motion - I am sure that others would like to join us to see your obvious magical powers in action
If you have to say "what sort of argument is that" to a clearly laid out statement then not only are we worlds apart in logic then we are worlds apart in something else. You clearly being further away then me DAs you can only reply with non argumentive replys heres my two penith And i have no magical powers nor have i said so. It seems you are only able to take the easy option not only in fishing but in any debate/argument and can only react with petty comebacks As for your offer of fishing a commercial water of your choice....no thanks i like a challange not a certainty in my fishing B) and if i catch non then so be it i learn from that experiance, not go to another carp hole and hope they are biting there :rolleyes: I would invite you to fish a river but suspect that the sight of all that flowing water might upset and confuse you what with having to stay awake and watch a float.No bait alarms, no radio blaring, no bait boat,no self hooking rigs, you get the message .eh :D As i have said i hope you enjoy your type of fishing but.......you don't know what your missing:lol:
So is this blind man fishing with or without floodlights? B)
Depend's if it's foggy :rolleyes: if not i don;t think it matters :D

Smudger - I tried to reply at the weekend but my internet was playing up so here goes......You so called clearly laid out statement is utter nonsense. Why would a blind man fishing on a commercial fishery have more chance of catching than on a river? Do fish not take the bait of a blindman on a river?You have views and so do I. The fact that I choose not to argue is because I joined AN to discuss with sensible logic and not to make silly somments where personal judgement completely clouse rational thought.An earler post questioned what is a commercial fishery? This is an excellent question and one of which is worth debating I think your opinion of them is that they are simply a dirty hole in the ground stocked full of carp that are easy to catch - this may be true for some commenrcials howver is not true for all. I have fished several commercials - some are easy and some are very difficult to fish. Some fishery owners appear to be only interested in $$$ where as others seem very keen to try and keep the fishery as natural as possible and ensure that all stocked fish are very well looked after.Your statements about me being confused by seeing flowing water - I find this a little harsh as I see no need to insult someone on here. Like I have already said I joined to debate not to insult. FYI - I watch a float as I fish with a pole. I dont use a radio nor do I have a bait boat. I dont possess a bite alarm and no I dont get the message :angry: Smudger - I tried to reply at the weekend but my internet was playing up so here goes......You so called clearly laid out statement is utter nonsense. Why would a blind man fishing on a commercial fishery have more chance of catching than on a river? Do fish not take the bait of a blindman on a river?You have views and so do I. The fact that I choose not to argue is because I joined AN to discuss with sensible logic and not to make silly somments where personal judgement completely clouse rational thought.An earler post questioned what is a commercial fishery? This is an excellent question and one of which is worth debating I think your opinion of them is that they are simply a dirty hole in the ground stocked full of carp that are easy to catch - this may be true for some commenrcials howver is not true for all. I have fished several commercials - some are easy and some are very difficult to fish. Some fishery owners appear to be only interested in $$$ where as others seem very keen to try and keep the fishery as natural as possible and ensure that all stocked fish are very well looked after.Your statements about me being confused by seeing flowing water - I find this a little harsh as I see no need to insult someone on here. Like I have already said I joined to debate not to insult. FYI - I watch a float as I fish with a pole. I dont use a radio nor do I have a bait boat. I dont possess a bite alarm and no I dont get the message :angry: