E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Read google thousands of companies have folded whilst we have been in the EU ,most utility companies are foreign owned ,most big companies are foreigned owned ,does your tiny mind see every foreign owned company scuttle away leaving all their assets behind ?

You live in a fantasy world mate ,you need help

Wheres british owned car makers? All gone do you think they will all close loosing billions of £ in sales to the uk?

Most british owned car plants went while in the EU explain that ,brexit? Your potty

Remember we buy far more from the EU than we sell ,if europe starts whining and putting up tarrifs we tax their exports twice as much ,they lose big time they still whine we tax their uk based companies until they collapse they lose big time

I am potty **** me here is a man who brags about our car exports and didnt even know we import the majority of car components from the EU to build them now who is the fool and this countries gets most of its cash from the service industry which we actually export more to the EU than we import NO LINKS needed so when when we exit is this government going magic all our old manufacturing industries which the tories help to close are they shite your the dreamer with brexit a hooking a .big one at that . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I am potty **** me here is a man who brags about our car exports and didnt even know we import the majority of car components from the EU to build them now who is the fool and this countries gets most of its cash from the service industry which we actually export more to the EU than we import NO LINKS needed so when when we exit is this government going magic all our old manufacturing industries which the tories help to close are they shite your the dreamer with brexit a hooking a .big one at that .

You are potty ,if a foreign company based here imports foreign parts it makes no difference .

The final product is still made here ,what next implying we import rice harms rice pudding?

We import cheap cars from europe and export prestige ones it doesnt matter where the bits come from .

You also said we cannot make engines and implied they all came from abroad i put up a link proving you lied ,we make engines and we have always made engines just because you may pick a tiny fraction to whine about makes not a jot of difference.the only time it would make a difference is if it were a uk owned company ,99% are not!

The reason is cost or maintaining foreign jobs to look like they support their EU contries ,if we got rid of unions we could compete ,companies dont move because of brexit they move to lower work force costs brexit is an excuse not a reason.

We are leaving the EU get used to it child!

If you think the tories closed major industry i suggest before you reply you look up when it folded and who owned it when it did ,governments do not close down companies owners do and generally because the workforce cannot compete no matter what bribes the governments pump in to their owners

Start with british leyland and the unions desperate to destroy it ,thats what unions do they eventually put their own members on the dole or are you going to blame brexit decades before it was ever started ,ofcourse you will its all you can get in your head!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You are potty ,if a foreign company based here imports foreign parts it makes no difference .

The final product is still made here ,what next implying we import rice harms rice pudding?

We import cheap cars from europe and export prestige ones it doesnt matter where the bits come from .

You also said we cannot make engines and implied they all came from abroad i put up a link proving you lied ,we make engines and we have always made engines just because you may pick a tiny fraction to whine about makes not a jot of difference.the only time it would make a difference is if it were a uk owned company ,99% are not!

The reason is cost or maintaining foreign jobs to look like they support their EU contries ,if we got rid of unions we could compete ,companies dont move because of brexit they move to lower work force costs brexit is an excuse not a reason.

We are leaving the EU get used to it child!

If you think the tories closed major industry i suggest before you reply you look up when it folded and who owned it when it did ,governments do not close down companies owners do and generally because the workforce cannot compete no matter what bribes the governments pump in to their owners

Start with british leyland and the unions desperate to destroy it ,thats what unions do they eventually put their own members on the dole or are you going to blame brexit decades before it was ever started ,ofcourse you will its all you can get in your head!

Mits makes no difference If you are paying 20% + more for your components I should know I import parts from Belgium and they are going through the roof all down to the week pound and just where did I say we dont build engines here Thats utter rubbish .we build cars , , haulage engines boat engines with bulk of components coming from Belgium thats fact with the weak pound sending the end product shooting up in price ,

Now Hammond and Davis have run off to Germany begging for a trade deal and we hold all the cards ? because if they don't get one they are hooked they will soon have to start building some massive car parks at Dover no consistency plans in place there underpants will soon be full to the brim time is ticking if they don t get a deal no deal will hit business here like bomb .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 10 Jan 2018 - 17:49, said:

Mits makes no difference If you are paying 20% + more for your components I should know I import parts from Belgium and they are going through the roof all down to the week pound and just where did I say we dont build engines here Thats utter rubbish .we build cars , , haulage engines boat engines with bulk of components coming from Belgium thats fact with the weak pound sending the end product shooting up in price ,

Now Hammond and Davis have run off to Germany begging for a trade deal and we hold all the cards because if they don't get one they are hooked they will soon have to start building some massive car parks at Dover no consistency plans in place there underpants will soon be full to the brim time is ticking if they don t get a deal no deal will hit business here like bomb .

cobblers, 100% of all u k companies comply with e u legislation.

Yet 5% of u k companies trade into the e u, if barmy barny wants to make life difficult he can go do one, bothered. Not one bit, your just over egging the e u's self importance and relevance to the u k.

Have some of this: You o k with it? E u management at it's worse and they still want control, they can go .............. themselves.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/902607/brexit-latest-news-eu-reveals-hopes-for-phase-2-talks-defence-foreign-policy-fisheries

you keep on with the doom and gloom here's some more for you to moan about:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/902972/brexit-britain-trade-exports-record-high-liam-fox

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Now Hammond and Davis have run off to Germany begging for a trade deal and we hold all the cards ? because if they don't get one they are hooked they will soon have to start building some massive car parks at Dover no consistency plans in place there underpants will soon be full to the brim time is ticking if they don t get a deal no deal will hit business here like bomb .

Your words:

"The Main distributors of engine parts for all cars getting built in Britain is Belgium WE havent got in place anything to manufacture those engine parts in the near future ."

My link after that shows your lieing we build engines from scratch we always have

You cannot get it in your head 80% of the cars we build here are exported so foreigners pay not us ! The small rise in cost of parts is part and parcel of the final price paid for the complete car ,nowhere do you walk into a showroom and pay for a car then pay 20% (where did that figure come from?) Extra for the parts its made from so you can take it home

The most probable reasons for importing parts is the owners want to support companies nearer home or more probably british companies refuse to compete by making them cheaper that the overseas companies because labour is more expensive here not that we dont know how to make them

Mind you once we leave we can put a 50% tarriff on foreign parts ,either foreign companies here will buy from uk suppliers or go out of business leaving huge car plants free for us for the unions to destroy and build shite morris marinas while the world passes bye

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Your words:

"The Main distributors of engine parts for all cars getting built in Britain is Belgium WE havent got in place anything to manufacture those engine parts in the near future ."

My link after that shows your lieing we build engines from scratch we always have

You cannot get it in your head 80% of the cars we build here are exported so foreigners pay not us ! The small rise in cost of parts is part and parcel of the final price paid for the complete car ,nowhere do you walk into a showroom and pay for a car then pay 20% (where did that figure come from?) Extra for the parts its made from so you can take it home

The most probable reasons for importing parts is the owners want to support companies nearer home or more probably british companies refuse to compete by making them cheaper that the overseas companies because labour is more expensive here not that we dont know how to make them

Mind you once we leave we can put a 50% tarriff on foreign parts ,either foreign companies here will buy from uk suppliers or go out of business leaving huge car plants free for us for the unions to destroy and build shite morris marinas while the world passes bye

Catastrophic for car industry the executives warn without deal .

And in the link it goes into say about rising costs to car industry because of the weak pound these are the people who run the industry not somebody who sits behind PC who really hasn't a clue .

You really havent clue Chesters how things work most parts are not even kept on the shelf you order one day they arrive from Belgium the next in a container we havent got any manufacturing to cope with demand the car industry are in despair with brexit and who could blame them ,

Diesel and petrol prices are rising with weak pound noticed ! Hitting everybodys picket .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/11/14/catastrophic-danger-britains-car-industry-no-deal-brexit-mps/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Could "big_cod" be a Russian bot?

All we seem to get is a delusional negation of whatever anyone says followed by a dubious link.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

All we seem to get is a delusional negation of whatever anyone says followed by a dubious link.

I don't even get that - he's studiously dodged/ignored all of my previous questions. I don't ask any now.

Not sure about a Russian bot, he must be a capitalist bot rather than a communist bot as his main interest appears to be how much leaving the EU is going to cost him.

Bleeding hell the scarlet pimpernel I Thought you blocked me couldnt resist it dont like when it doesnt suit ken good old brexit going extremely well with F-troop in change .? they couldnt organise a pissup in a brewery . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg