E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Now isnt this the man who is the founder of the company a staunch brexiteer who sees no wrong in brexit then this and he is still on the payroll and they are concerned about brexit my lord what will we have next incredibly this is just the beginning the full toxicity of brexit is ready to explode as the big day gets closer watch this space then get ready for the screams then watch the heads duck it will be like being on a coconut shie .

Why would they duck ? Most will get money in or out ,you dont get rich putting eggs in one basket or should i say you dont stay rich with one basket

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Its really hotting up mayhem in the Tory party it will backfire its only a matter of time before they will hang themselves .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-updates-mp-no-deal-block-theresa-may-rebel-tory-eu-withdrawal-a8398961.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Environment Agency officers checking for Rod Licenses are having to wear stab-proof vests because of the eastern Europeans. Thank you, EU.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Its really hotting up mayhem in the Tory party it will backfire its only a matter of time before they will hang themselves .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-updates-mp-no-deal-block-theresa-may-rebel-tory-eu-withdrawal-a8398961.html

Cod says his link is bias and lies

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Environment Agency officers checking for Rod Licenses are having to wear stab-proof vests because of the eastern Europeans. Thank you, EU.

Its terrible eastern european knifeists are putting ours out of work?

My son inlaw was a fisheries officer working for IFCA for quite a few years they were having to wear stab proof vests years ago and still do when checking lobster Pott fishermen in certain areas along the east coast I was quite shocked to say the least when he told me but I doubt very much that any of these Infact probably the numbers would be zero that any any of these fishermen which they are policing are actually from the EU you tend to find in that game that 99% are local people there are nasty people from all nationalities walking this land including some of our own .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So there we have it it has just been announced by Teresa May that taxes will have to rise to pay for the NHS now just many people are going to be now left dazed ot maybe a Little confused wasnt the NHS going to get £350 million week when we brexit ? thats exact how it read so when the pay packet start to shrink Will people actually feel conned of course they will the biggist lie in getting people to brexit is now in tatters and all the economic forcast say that the uk economy is going to take a hugh hit with brexit god knows how the public will react and as the big day arrives its getting really exciting with all the good news with brexit ? and as it stands at the strike of midnight on the 29 th March next year planes will be grounded and wont be flying and if this mess doesnt get sorted out if iit will be like world war 3 in this country just what brexit has put upon us.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

This Brexit thing must be working. I just filled the car, and the petrol has gone down 2p a litre. :thumbs:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Lord Adonis, Dominic Grieve and big_cod have just announced they want to see last night's England football result overturned as the England team didn’t know what they were doing and Tunisia had a better vision for the future of the game.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

So there we have it it has just been announced by Teresa May that taxes will have to rise to pay for the NHS now just many people are going to be now left dazed ot maybe a Little confused wasnt the NHS going to get £350 million week when we brexit ? thats exact how it read so when the pay packet start to shrink Will people actually feel conned of course they will the biggist lie in getting people to brexit is now in tatters and all the economic forcast say that the uk economy is going to take a hugh hit with brexit god knows how the public will react and as the big day arrives its getting really exciting with all the good news with brexit ? and as it stands at the strike of midnight on the 29 th March next year planes will be grounded and wont be flying and if this mess doesnt get sorted out if iit will be like world war 3 in this country just what brexit has put upon us.

Theres the idiot with the 350million to the nhs bus again ,like a stuck record.

Didnt labour raise NI by 1p to 'save' the nhs?

All it seemed to do was buy hospitals on the never never and have forced apon it clauses where the builders contractors could charge hundreds of quid to replace a socket!

Edited by chesters1