E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Youth is wasted on the young. If you look at the history of The Uk over the last 2 thousand years we have been invaded by the Romans ( Italians), Saxons( Germans) vikings( Scandinavia generally) the Normans ( french) and our monarchs have married Spaniards, Dutch, German and Greek citizens. I speak french, have a home in France, my putative son in law is Swedish, my parents lived in Spain for 20 years and have a home there, my youngest daughter, a lawyer is french and Uk qualified so yes I do feel European . I cannot foresee a successful future ignoring the EU but I concede I might be wrong.

By the way our country is ruled by regulations created here and in Europe and will remain so Brexit or not.

The Normans were Scandinavians and Phil the Greek is in fact Danish; but yes, we have never been entirely cut off from the continent and have interacted with Europeans (admittedly, mostly by killing them or having them kill us) for centuries - and in all bar the last 40 years, we've managed to do it without an undemocratic authoritarian supranational body to manage it for us.

I'm sure we will continue to trade, travel and share cultures with people on the continent once we regain our sovereignty.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Chlorinated chick a must for a trade deal with trump we have been told no chlorinated chicken no trade deal ? just how popular will it be ? when you compare to what we have now to whats coming after Brexit (if we do ) hard hats at the ready your going to need them big time goodbye Boris ?

Thick as **** ? bring it on Boris and fall on your own sword and take the rest of shite with you .

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49388402

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I am puzzled by the " worst case scenario" plans by Gove for after brexit. Surely he has confidence in the utopia, paradise, Valhalla that Brexit will bring ;seemingly not!

If he isn't convinced why should I, and 17 million similarly minded people be so? A rhetorical question not requiring the usual leave camp drivel.

What has been published is a year old briefing document. It's nothing new and large sections of it are very out of date.

Just the same old project fear nonsense.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

........ but he's a brexiteer and in charge of the Brexit process!! God help us.

And still this Brexit comic is in denial the pound on its knees due to brexit and costing hard working families in the UK billions its enough to make your blood boil they are disgrace I still remember the lies they told about Hillsboro.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/politics/9747358/michael-gove-says-no-deal-brexit-dossier-is-worst-case-scenario-and-leaked-by-disgruntled-former-minister/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The sun cod ,remember you said the murdock press was gutter press and ALL the rest biased , liers fit for toilet paper!

We all know your only interested in cheap holidays and fags why pretend anything else?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chlorinated chick a must for a trade deal with trump we have been told no chlorinated chicken no trade deal ? just how popular will it be ? when you compare to what we have now to whats coming after Brexit (if we do ) hard hats at the ready your going to need them big time goodbye Boris ?

Thick as **** ? bring it on Boris and fall on your own sword and take the rest of shite with you .

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49388402

I will buy loads yum yum ,i mean to say if we believe everything you say we wont be buying anything from the EU so it will be welcome ,if its cheap very welcome whats milton between freinds? Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I will buy loads yum yum ,i mean to say if we believe everything you say we wont be buying anything from the EU so it will be welcome ,if its cheap very welcome whats milton between freinds?

If its cheap !!! who said it was going to be cheap another Brexit fantasy everything is already more expensive because of Brexit where do you get this cheap thing from . You are in for one massive shock I hope your wallet keeps growing as well Chesters big pockets needed food prices are already rising faster than in the last 10 years than any other time solely down to the Brexit success the land of milk and honey ? utter rubbish fasten your seat belts strap yourself in because yes the very best is still to come

The governments own recent no deal forcast (and they are crying there eyes out because the truth has actually being leaked out there own no deal Brexit report what !!!!!) and it goes onto say that there WILL be food , fuel and medicine shortages and yes they are actually contemplating putting the old the serious ill peoples lives at risk all in the name of brexit shame on them ? .And it also says miles upon miles of hold ups at ports just how will the public react anger will without doubt spread onto the streets another Tory organised hook up remember when 1000s and 1000s Marched against the hated poll tax orchestrated by the Torys this could end up end being far far bigger some people have very short memories . Remember those 50 or so poor souls who actually paid £50 to March from Sunderland to London on there own in the pouring down rain when there masters who organised the march and got them to actually do it for the sum of £50 were tucked up in a warm bed after a night on the champagne in London that tells you it all about Brexit and the people who are behind Brexit it isnt for the working man never has been never will be the public conned utter rubbish they will get there comeuppance.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg