barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

33 minutes ago, barry luxton said:

you can't wait, you really are  sick in the head, your hatred of anything tory is immaterial. As gina miller insisted on parliament is sovereign, that's one of your remainiac mates btw.

Those with sense and sensibility will be contacting their mp's to confirm the e u trade deal will be just that, no e u political caveats attached. Boris cannot afford to get it sorted any other way. And when he does sport, take note, the labour opposition will remain in opposition for ten years at least.

However moving forward unlike you, the vote in parliament tonight is overwhelming even labour mp's voted for it.

quote: MPs voted 330 to 231 to proceed with the Withdrawal Agreement Bill and finally deliver Brexit for the UK in an historic moment.

The Brexit date - when the UK leaves the EU - is currently set for January 31, 2020.

Barry burp, burp , come on get brexit done which brexit is it they are actually  talking about what exactly is going to happen in the fishing industry you haven’t a clue not a clue fantasy island .

I have told you brave yourself for the disappointment fishing 0.1% GDP dispensable the tories did it before nothing will change.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

14 hours ago, big_cod said:

Barry burp, burp , come on get brexit done which brexit is it they are actually  talking about what exactly is going to happen in the fishing industry you haven’t a clue not a clue fantasy island .

I have told you brave yourself for the disappointment fishing 0.1% GDP dispensable the tories did it before nothing will change.

I will keep this very simple for you to read and understand, below I copy exactly what boris has stated following the vote in parliament yesterday, one line that's all,  confirming Brexit at the end of this month and exactly what he proposes. What you also fail to understand is that as a remainiac you continue to use the first sales landing figures of the commercial fishing industry. Yet fail to understand or accept that it is the whole of the u k's coastal communities affected by the e u's c f p, bar you. And that sector of u k plc were also instrumental in providing boris to get Brexit done. Remember the election? Many labour constituencies also provided boris a mandate to get Brexit done. What is so difficult for you to comprehend. 

QUOTE:  The Prime Minister also said the UK would insist on maintaining control of its fishing waters and migration rules.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Barry, I don’t know why you are discussing this. It’s become obvious that either Paul has lost the plot, or his account has been hacked by a 10 year old. I’ve never met a sane adult that starts a post on a serious debate with, ‘burp burp’ , or posts images of unicorns to prove his point. :wacko:

John

Edited by gozzer
  • Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

10? I had always imagined 5 ,the reading isnt even that good ,constant quotes but the subsequentt content nothing to do with the contents of the quote ?!?

dont need to quote if your not talking about the quote! poor poor cod?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, barry luxton said:

I will keep this very simple for you to read and understand, below I copy exactly what boris has stated following the vote in parliament yesterday, one line that's all,  confirming Brexit at the end of this month and exactly what he proposes. What you also fail to understand is that as a remainiac you continue to use the first sales landing figures of the commercial fishing industry. Yet fail to understand or accept that it is the whole of the u k's coastal communities affected by the e u's c f p, bar you. And that sector of u k plc were also instrumental in providing boris to get Brexit done. Remember the election? Many labour constituencies also provided boris a mandate to get Brexit done. What is so difficult for you to comprehend. 

QUOTE:  The Prime Minister also said the UK would insist on maintaining control of its fishing waters and migration rules.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: Boris Barry please billy liar  do not go there labour voters tricked into voting Tory ,would any hard blue Tory’s ever vote labour never , they say I am a  labour voter  but I voted Tory no you aren’t a labour voter Not one bit but I lent my vote to the Tory’s ****s  you are a Tory voter . Now these are the words of the immigration minister immigration might not fall after brexit penny dropped  any clues there ?.

So the majority of people who voted brexit did so because of immigration reasons could be shortage of housings, to much pressure on our NHS , Even our culture is being eroded so by not slashing immigration  every one of those reasons to vote brexit goes  straight out of the window Lied to by the leave campaign prior the referendum does that  surprise me of course it doesn’t they need foreign workers to do the jobs the brits won’t do and Tory’s love that cheap labour  it’s right up there street.

We will very soon find out what will happen with immigration less EU immigration but non stop non EU immigration.mind Priti Patel isn’t the sharpest knife in the draw but surely she be a worse Home Secretary than Boris Johnson was or  could she ?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/priti-patel-immigration-brexit-conservatives-trump-visa-movement-a9230571.html

And bas that’s just for starters so many more  let downs to come fishing being another the Tory’s  record on fishing says it all it’s how they break it to you slowly does it  . Now  no Corbyn  to blame and as things  don’t go as they promised  it till will be  all the fault of the EU  never ever the fault of those who lied to the British people that brexit was be all and a brand new era a Golden Fleece awaits 

Coastal community’s resurrected with brexit its ****s fantasy tell me actually how  this miracle of boris Johnson’s  is going to happen what might happen is completely the opposite.with brexit the demise of coastal communities.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Same broken record the brexiters were lied to ,poor poor cod

It must be very lonely living in an area that voted out ,probably this is the only place far enough away to say you want to remain !poor poor cod

You cant even whine to your  MP hes one of those hated tories! Poor poor cod best end it all nowall you have left is your boat and its subsidised fuel ,its ok no-one will stop you, so you wont be a burden on the NHS

I was going to say get down the pub and drunkenly air your brexit views down there but everyone will probably have voted out so best stay in your bedroom bashing the keyboard its safer

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Same broken record the brexiters were lied to ,poor poor cod

It must be very lonely living in an area that voted out ,probably this is the only place far enough away to say you want to remain !poor poor cod

You cant even whine to your  MP hes one of those hated tories! Poor poor cod best end it all nowall you have left is your boat and its subsidised fuel ,its ok no-one will stop you, so you wont be a burden on the NHS

I was going to say get down the pub and drunkenly air your brexit views down there but everyone will probably have voted out so best stay in your bedroom bashing the keyboard its safer

Wrong Chester’s again Just making things up as you go along don’t like the facts do you it’s just denial denial denial  all Brexiteers  do when challenged. You must   like the bit about immigration it kicks brexit right up the arse   More coming in  not less but not EU citizens but the best is still to come .boris Johnson he  can’t lie straight in bed ??? and the suckers believe him .

A list of his untruths enjoy Chester’s the mans a clot the best is his lies are corkers ?

And in an article he wrote  he blamed drunken liverpool fans for Hillsborough tragedy no wonder he won’t go anyway near Liverpool he is a scumbag the people of Liverpool weren’t fooled by his waff  in the general election they aren’t that  stupid .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-lies-conservative-leader-candidate-list-times-banana-brexit-bus-a8929076.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

25 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Wrong Chester’s again Just making things up as you go along don’t like the facts do you it’s just denial denial denial  all Brexiteers  do when challenged. You must   like the bit about immigration it kicks brexit right up the arse   More coming in  not less but not EU citizens but the best is still to come .boris Johnson he  can’t lie straight in bed ??? and the suckers believe him .

A list of his untruths enjoy Chester’s the mans a clot the best is his lies are corkers ?

And in an article he wrote  he blamed drunken liverpool fans for Hillsborough tragedy no wonder he won’t go anyway near Liverpool he is a scumbag the people of Liverpool weren’t fooled by his waff  in the general election they aren’t that  stupid .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-lies-conservative-leader-candidate-list-times-banana-brexit-bus-a8929076.html

So your denying the referendum result for your area isnt 62% leave 38% remain and your mp isnt a tory !