Which 4x4

seph

It is only for fishing really, not off-roading. Some places I fish you really do need a 4x4, especially in the winter months. Got a friend who deals in cars, so he has said he will keep an eye out for me. He also said that the jap 4x4's were the things to go for. I will not be buying a Land Rover of any kind.

Paul

It is only for fishing really, not off-roading. Some places I fish you really do need a 4x4, especially in the winter months. Got a friend who deals in cars, so he has said he will keep an eye out for me. He also said that the jap 4x4's were the things to go for. I will not be buying a Land Rover of any kind.

Youtube Video ->Original Video

AND It's enviromentally friendly!!!! :huh:

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

having had two real ones i dont blame you ,the toy ones rust away just like solihull

you dont really need one because once they are up to their axles in mud it dont matter how many wheels you have driven

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Youtube Video ->Original Video

AND It's enviromentally friendly!!!! :huh:

One of Mr Bowler's finest. A LOT more than £3,000. If I had to go off road in a Jap 4x4 I would have one of those. You might just find one for around £3,000.

Dave, (captain_cojones) if you're around, what do Mitsubushi market the Pajero as in Spain? ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Dave, (captain_cojones) if you're around, what do Mitsubushi market the Pajero as in Spain? ;)

LOL They probably just stick the Pajero badges on reps BMW's :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Isuzu trooper,Land Rover for Hard core mud sluging, for light off road the hairdressers Jeep the Vitara and Grand Vitara arnt that bad, in actual fact If you only want a two litre engine they might be a better option as some of the bigger 4x4 are under gunned at that engine size.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Never owned one, but the Toyota HiLux Surf has many fans, having owned a few 'full size' 4x4s (Land Rover 110, Jeep Cherokee, Ford Explorer) I've now downsized to a Subaru Legacy, doesn't have the ground clearance of the others, but can carry a lot of stuff, has permanent 4x4 and is fantastic to drive. The Legacy Outback and the Forester offer a bit more ground clearance, with similar economy and comfort. All I've mentioned can be easily found for 3 grand or well below.