t.v presonality

graylingking

My point was that as he has fished for Scotland,was Scottish National Champion and won the Champion of Champions, then he must know quite a bit about fly fishing as well as being pretty good at it.

As for his Sea and Coarse fishing ability then I confess I do not know. I think his style in presenting his programmes is trying to help people learn something without it being regarded as a "how to " programme. Though he does come over as having a great "love" for his sport.

Then again this is just my opinion.

Del.

Founder Member OFC.

Meldrew Lives

3863705131.jpg

I Do Believe It.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What About the new kid on the block heres some of his work http://www.knowitallvideo.com/showvideo.js...i=1095370545610

http://www.knowitallvideo.com/showvideo.js...i=1095452383381

http://www.knowitallvideo.com/showvideo.js...i=1095460514523

Posted Image

Hopefuly will be doing a cod video on sunday showing how to catch a doudle figure specimem

And showing one of these circling Blackpool tower Posted Image

I must admit I'm getting pretty addicted to Home and Leisure. I'll sit and watch any fishing show although Henry wins followed a close 2nd by John Wilson. I can't stand Rex Hunt!

Just wondering if anyone else shares my vigourous dislike of 'Day Ticket'? The 2 prats that present that do my head in! If they spent as much time talking about fishing as they do taking the **** out of each other it might be alright! Hate that show :mad:

I bumped into Paul Young at Loch Fitty when he was filming and off camera he really does know his stuff, nice guy too.

Jack hargreave was a favorite, I loved to watch him, that is one programme that should be repeated.

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

I used to love Henry Gilbey & especially Fishing On The Edge - of particular interest as an intermediate sea angler.

Unfortunately now I can hardly bare to watch him. He comes across as immature and a braggart. There's no doubt about his genuine enthusiasm he just does my head in! :mad:

I think I was only interested because it is the only dedicated sea fishing prog on H&L

My vote goes to Matt Hayes as all round most watchable. Informative, non condescending, inoffensive & buck toothed brummy

John Wilson really is a giggling tit - Heheheheheheheheheheheeeee bu-YOU-tiful!" Ever caught a fekkin ugly fish John ?!?!! :rolleyes:

Rex Hunt is another collsal tit

FearTheHands.gif

Knowing my luck if I were a buddhist I'd come back as myself ...

after much thought and contemplation it has to be pingu,and mr gilbey.plus alan yates and the geezer who presents tightlines keith arthur

[ 29. October 2004, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: hembo ]

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith