t.v presonality

graylingking

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say that it must be Henry, simply because he is, as he puts it, a "mad keen" sean angler.

John W does grate a bit with his laugh, but that said, hugely knowledgeable.

Matt H - although his one liners are a bit limited now, some of the pieces do make me chuckle, more often when it's about the best pot noodle/best pork pie taste tests.

Rex Hunt - although I agree to an extent that he does occasionally sen fish back bouncing off rocks, he has encouraged no doubt a huge number of young Aussies to pick up rod and line and he has to be slapped on the back for that. It is also pretty clear that he has been in favour of the Aussies bag limits/size limits issue, which, it would seem, are helping their sport. I'll sit on the fence on that one, because that's going off thread a bit.

The one thing that has amazed me so far is a name that hasn't cropped up.

I will now stand on my soapbox.

Spencer.

From Big Brother.

What a frickin dipstick. He lands himself a fishing program and then might as well talk about the number of beers he drank last night and girls he sha**ed. When he was in one exotic location, fishing forom the beach, each time he cast, he nearly dropped the rod and then told his guide that "his cast went further". Jerk.

I am a beginner (second time round) to sea fishing. His programmes just made me cringe.

Rant over.

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

quote:

Spencer.

From Big Brother.

What a frickin dipstick.

Have to agree :rolleyes: I started watching this programme & after 10 minutes realised who he was, already having made the decision that he was a cretin.

"Lars come & rub my feet"

Tosspiece! demon

FearTheHands.gif

Knowing my luck if I were a buddhist I'd come back as myself ...

henry by a mile appart from his mullet

good job he's had it cut.

could do with a new series though.

JW in his shorts almost enough to make you up chuck good food and beer

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Tack4 - have to agree on the JW shorts issue. In some places, he'd get arrested for wearing that kind of gear, and probably have his name added to some kind of offenders register. :D

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Listen to you lot moaning about fishing TV presenters, as if you could do better lets see what you can do. Its not rocket sience these day to make a 2 minute video clip that we can all see on here, lets see if we can find the next Henry/Matt amongst our ranks. All you need is a digital camera that takes movies with sound, Windows movie maker (comes free with XP) edit down to 2 minuets and 4mb download to Knowitallvideo and one small last detail TALENT Some thing obviously lacking in my attempts.

Posted Image

[ 29. October 2004, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: sanctuary ]

Agree Westie

Hope never to see anything other than fishing tackle hanging from them shorts whilst bent for a picture

quote:

John Wilson really is a giggling tit - Heheheheheheheheheheheeeee bu-YOU-tiful!" Ever caught a fekkin ugly fish John ?!?!!

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

There's also something which makes me slightly uncomfotable when he says:

"Have you seen the size of that pussy? What a huge pussy"...

Catfish, John, catfish. Please. :D

Westie.

Visit My Photo Gallery