Anyone seen it yet?

Rusty

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38012655

Absolutely brilliant, a little lacking in the number of cars on the show but the three presenters could get away with no cars I reckon, the chemistry is still there and the opening sequence was sheer genius. I feel for the BBC, they had to do the right thing but in the commercial world booting Clarkson is going to backfire massively. They don't have the resource to compete.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Not seen it (no TV + no Amazon) but the snippets on-line look good.

I wouldn't feel too much for the BBC though. They killed the golden goose with Clarkson and Co and if the first clips of The Doctor Who Christmas special appearing on-line are anything to go by, it appears that they are determined to kill off the international sales of that through penny pinching and poor production values.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Just watched it. Good fun.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Anything is better than the new independance day ,exact same film as the first but people can fly brand new alien craft and know what all the buttons do .....no wait they did in the first one after ten minutes

Utter utter waste of time

On the other hand game of thrones is still good with the edition of a crone with breasts like labrador ears

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Watched it last night, thought it was great - but it's basically Clarkson, May and Hammond doing what they do, so for those who didn't like what they did on Top Gear, you're not going to like this either.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the first show last night and it left me a bit underwhelmed, although I don't really know why.

I used to enjoy T.G.well enough.

Maybe I will enjoy the next one better.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Just watched the second show, at least, some of it. I got bored half way through the training ground in the desert. Just went on and on.

I think I know what isn't agreeing with me.

In TG they just seemed to be 3 blokes doing blokes stuff.

In this they seem to be acting the part. There doesn't seem to be much spontaneity.

Glad I'm not paying for it.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

The second show was poor, having previously said they could get away with no car content...they didn't this time. I watched the third this morning and they were back to their best though I think it's time to drop the star getting mauled/drowned/bitten by a snake on the way to the studio slot, it was funny once but boring now.

Still think it's brilliant entertainment overall.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back