Filthy Scum

Andrew

Why not MGM (no not that mgm) when you pick one without the other theres a flame that grows ,same as religeous schools if you dont clamp down on them all that little flame pops into life.

If you want everyone to be the same you need to start treating them the same and no exceptions ,if you want to ban religious schools ban them all ,that would be a great idea anyway but you see my point perhaps ? Maybe?

Stop pandering to people because their not the majority ,stop giving them rights the majority dont have

I deliberately wrote about mutilation of children - both sexes and by anyone, not just Muslims.

Similarly, secularising education, would not just affect Muslims - it would mean all education.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

We are having fun ,shot that religeon yet or copping out talking instead?

I am to biting but then i rather enjoy it ,watching black sails on half the tablet and the walking dead on the tv is only a slight distraction

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I deliberately wrote about mutilation of children - both sexes and by anyone, not just Muslims.

Similarly, secularising education, would not just affect Muslims - it would mean all education.

Yes awitching back from watching hanky panky on the tablet as i finished writing my bit and posted yours went past ,being me i have no problem showing mistakes i didnt act clever and untype it and put something wonderful in instead ,i will or maybe not agree with everything you may or may not have writen since that tasty bit diverted my gaze once again ,zombies on the other hand tend not to be so rivetting except to the mrs Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest Wilko 09

We are having fun ,shot that religeon yet or copping out talking instead?

I might add a witty retort but for the poor level of literacy and punctuation making it almost indecipherable.

I might add a witty retort but for the poor level of literacy and punctuation making it almost indecipherable.

Classic signs of to few brains to make a decent post there mate ,pick on the other chap rather than post something worth posting

Guest Wilko 09

Classic signs of to few brains to make a decent post there mate ,pick on the other chap rather than post something worth posting

Apply that poor comeback to yourself mate.....

Anyway I'm bored with slaughtering a hypocritical, hand wringing, semi literate, saggy skinned cretin in the early stages of dementia, unlike you I have friends, plenty of life in me and a life outside this forum.........make sure you lock yourself in before bed grandad.

Anyway I'm bored with slaughtering a hypocritical, hand wringing, semi literate, saggy skinned cretin in the early stages of dementia, unlike you I have friends, plenty of life in me and a life outside this forum.........make sure you lock yourself in before bed grandad.

Enjoy your visits to the other forums where you can blag to each other how great you are ,still waiting for your crap hat solution to the problem but i guess 3 braincells just wont manage it

Ps good night and remember you lie ontop of the bed not under ,sweet dreams lover

Edited by chesters1

I can feel the love.

Maybe you should get a room....

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I can feel the love.

Maybe you should get a room....

Top bunk for me my farts sink!

Never did find out the solution to faith ,i am sure we can chat aplenty tomorrow

Edited by chesters1

I'm not done with you Sir and I can write in paragraphs and sentences. We are still waiting for your essay on how one goes about changing the minds of over one billion people.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote