Filthy Scum

Andrew

Guest Wilko 09

No, not you, Wilko. Sounds a bit final to me.

It's at the stage now where it needs to be Steve

Guest Wilko 09

I have no need of friends and am still waiting to hear your solution after all your the big guy with all the experience of stopping religeous wars ,no wait you didnt we capitulated therefore they won

......just as well then.

Reread the thread for my solution, it's not too far back if you can remember far enough for your illiteracy and senility to cope with.

Edited by Wilko 09

......just as well then.

Reread the thread for my solution, it's not too far back if you can remember that far for your senility to cope with.

Something about stamping it out ,works on ants i suppose but not faith

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest Wilko 09

Something about stamping it out ,works on ants i suppose but not faith

......so what does then?

We all know what's coming if this nonsense isn't nipped in the bud so there's no point in playing a game of who will propose what and who will take the moral high ground by condemning them.

Perhaps a more positive question is one of what can we do to generate societal change before it comes to pitched battles on our streets.

We could start by:

Removing the option of having large taxpayer funded families - get rid of child benefits, child additions to Income Support, Universal Credit and get rid of Tax Credits.

Paying people to have kids is a hangover from the post war period and has no place in a modern society. Kids should be a choice for those that can afford them – so to facilitate that choice, reduce the tax burden on low paid workers.

Stopping housing subsidies - get rid of Housing Benefits. They are just a way for the already rich to take money from taxpayers via tenants. Getting rid of them would result in a drop in property rental fees and make buy to let uneconomic - having rented property returned to the housing market as landlords shed their portfolios would lower property prices and make housing more affordable.

Secularise education. Blair's faith schools experiment has resulted in communities polarised by religion and removed the one place from children’s lives where they might have got a different narrative. Secularise education and teach robust ethics classes that directly challenge religious values.

Ban mutilation of children – there is no excuse for circumcising children of either sex except in a tiny number of cases where the procedure is medically required. Ban it and put regular checks in place by health visitors and in schools and if parents allow children to be mutilated, take all of their kids away from them and lock them up – have the state strip their assets to pay for the prison stay.

Stop allowing them to torture animals – Many HALAL abattoirs pre-stun the animals but many do not. They can do this because there are religious exceptions to European laws on the humane treatment of animals. Rescind those exceptions.

Put proper checks in place to ensure that NHS services (other than emergency care) are only available to those that qualify for them. And get rid of 'free' prescriptions. Everybody should pay but the fees for the 20% that currently pay and are way too high - £3 per item is about right.

Ban/stop recognizing first cousin marriages. First cousin marriage is abhorrent to most westerners but is mainstream in the Muslim community. It’s particularly common in the British Pakistani community who only make up 3.4% of he population but are responsible for 30% of all birth defects resulting from recessive genes and of course expect the rest of society to pick up the bill in terms of healthcare costs and welfare benefits.

Or, in short, subject them to the same financial and legal constraints as everybody else.

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

All,

I am not writing a paragraph but quoting Islamic sources.

""""""""The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.""""""

IMO the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.

The world of nonbelievers have two options - 1. Take Wilco 09's advice. 2. Change the ideology of Muslims. Since Islam is the worlds fastest growing religion number 2 is going to be tough.

Phone

• Like 1

Have a little peek at the old testament MR Bush its not a lot different just a little older and hopefully wiser

PS bad people will use any excuse to be bad it doesnt change the fact they are bad ,god told me to do it went as a reason some time ago and padded cells took over only priests and prime ministers get away with it now

Ps just killing infidel's is not that bad the bible says we need to kill their pets as well! No rspca then by the looks of it

Heres some interpretations of the christian god and his dirty deeds to entertain you

http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/murder-in-the-bible/

Cory i am sure will tick the correct passages

Ps i am not sure wilco has given any advise infact given none at all about actually ridding the world of religion ,perhaps a nice barbecue some pork sausages and a cold beer and a Chinwag ,whoops not that one so back to bullets ,hope we have lots and nice mind reading soldiers to shoot them

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

I am not writing a paragraph but quoting Islamic sources.

""""""""The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are [/size]called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.""""""[/size]

IMO t[/size]he problem is not[/size] bad people, but bad ideology.[/size]

The world of nonbelievers have two options - 1. Take Wilco 09's advice. 2. Change the ideology of Muslims. Since Islam is the worlds fastest growing religion number 2 is going to be tough.[/size]

Phone[/size]

Trouble is, all religions are bad ideologies.

Misogyny.

Islam:

•“Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please.” Quran 2:223.

•“Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them.” Quran 4:34.

•“A male shall inherit twice as much as a female.” Quran 4:11

•“Women shall with justice have rights similar to those exercised against them, although men have a status above women.” Quran 2:228.

•“[Forbidden to you are] married women, except those whom you own as slaves.” Quran 4:24.

Christianity:

•"And a man will choose...any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman...Sin began with a woman and thanks to her we all must die" Ecclesiasticus, 25:18, 19 & 33.

•"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do." Exodus 21:7.

•"Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;". Peter 3:1.

•"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.". 1 Corinthians 14:34-35.

Death for homosexuals.

Islam:

•“If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone; for Allah is Oft-returning, Most Merciful”. Quran 4:6.

•“The Prophet cursed effeminate men; those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, "Turn them out of your houses." The Prophet turned out such-and-such man, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such woman”. Sahih Bukhari 8:82:820.

•“The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done”. Abu Dawud 39:4447.

Christianity:

•"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." Leviticus 20:13.

Death for followers of other religions:

Islam:

•"Kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them, and blockade them, and watch for them at every lookout..." Quran 9:5.

•“God’s curse be upon the infidels! Evil is that for which they have bartered away their souls. To deny God’s own revelation, grudging that He should reveal His bounty to whom He chooses from among His servants! They have incurred God’s most inexorable wrath. An ignominious punishment awaits the unbelievers.” Quran 2:89-2:90

Christianity:

•“Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live”. Exodus 22:18.

•“And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place”. Deuteronomy 12:3.

•“drive out all the inhabitants of the land before you. Destroy all their carved images and their cast idols, and demolish all their high places”. Numbers 33:52.

Death for followers who decide to change their religious affiliation:

Islam:

•“The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him” Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260.

Christianity:

•“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery”. Deuteronomy 13:6-10.

•“If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the LORD gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the LORD your God in violation of his covenant, 3 and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, 4 and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, 5 take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death”. Deuteronomy 17:2-5.

Death for non-believers:

Islam:

•"They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper." Quran 4:89.

•"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" Quran 8:12.

Christianity:

•"All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman”. 2 Chronicles 15:13.

Death for blasphemy:

Islam:

•“It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir that the Messenger of Allah said: Who will kill Ka'b b. Ashraf? He has maligned Allah, the Exalted, and His Messenger. Muhammad b. Maslama said: Messenger of Allah, do you wish that I should kill him? He said: Yes.”. Sahih Muslim, 19:4436

Christianity:

•“anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death”. Leviticus 24:16.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Is it christian or jewish ,didnt we inherit it from a travelling salesman ?

I can hear the sales spiel ,"here mate got this great new scam from arabia ,what you do is pretend theres some powerful guy in space and only you can talk to him ,you ofcourse dont really talk to anyone just make it up as you go along "

Really

"Yes its great you promise stuff in return for money sex and power but the smucks can only get it when their dead HA HA its brilliant by the time they realise its ****s their fricking dead"

Cool can i buy it

"Yes what version do you want ,i got christian ,jewish .........."

Edited by chesters1

Guest Wilko 09

I have no need of friends and am still waiting to hear your solution after all your the big guy with all the experience of stopping religeous wars ,no wait you didnt we capitulated therefore they won! whoops absolutely no experience at all of ridding the world of religion then just bullshine instead !typical keyboard warrior

You do like to edit your posts once they've turned a page don't you, you cheeky, little keyboard bad boy :icecream:

Maybe a little tactic you learned from the keyboard warrior school of deception to make you seem more credible than you actually are to other users that you feel the need to bamboozle with your own horse sh*t to maintain your self perceived status on the forum that consumes your sad and empty existence I suspect.