That fight...

Ken L

Snakey1,

Your comments are exactly the main US commentary on this "show". Whale bets on Mayweather of $1,000,000 or more will only win $125,000 (-500). Several have been posted. OTOH I've no clue what a McGreggor payout will be.

Phone

The first fight almost certainly will demand a second for some wishy-washy reason. We're talking serious money to be left on the table without it. IMO not an honest bone in either camp.

Snakey1,

Your comments are exactly the main US commentary on this "show". Whale bets on Mayweather of $1,000,000 or more will only win $125,000 (-500). Several have been posted. OTOH I've no clue what a McGreggor payout will be.

Phone

The first fight almost certainly will demand a second for some wishy-washy reason. We're talking serious money to be left on the table without it. IMO not an honest bone in either camp.

It's laughable, when did someone with zero professional boxing fights under his belt ever get a shot at a five division undefeated world champion (outside of a Rocky film that is). Whoever wins the sport of boxing is the big loser in this one imo.

It's laughable, when did someone with zero professional boxing fights under his belt ever get a shot at a five division undefeated world champion (outside of a Rocky film that is). Whoever wins the sport of boxing is the big loser in this one imo.

Isnt that how champions stay undefeated? Its also how boxers get fights under their belts by fighting the fresh or worn out lot

Its time the 18 rounders came back and none of this standing count nonsense

Ref" blimey someone actually landed a punch on someone i had better give him a rest...onnnnnnne........twoooooooooooooooo ..........threeeeeeeeeeessd by the time 8 comes around both have been asleep after 3 they've had a better nights rest than me

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Snakey,

Yes, boxing's loss. Maybe there's a way to include WWF.

Phone

Perhaps the loser could be fed to something rare or abused in the animal kingdom ,perhaps letting a Kodiak bear join in could make it more entertaining ,not that WWF i presume?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1,

World Wrestling Federation govern the clowns that get on the top ropes and jump on each other - only to do it night after night.

I am somewhat smitten that you would consider including bestiality. The bear would at best have indigestion.

Phone

"Paddy Power" shorts at the weigh in - and he's probably oblivious to the notion that it might suggest something other than the name of a betting company...

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Chesters1,

World Wrestling Federation govern the clowns that get on the top ropes and jump on each other - only to do it night after night.

I am somewhat smitten that you would consider including bestiality. The bear would at best have indigestion.

Phone

Bestiality isn't quite what chesters was suggesting (i don't think anyone was going to have sex with the bear) and yes i know bestaraii is one of the terms used for the men who fought animals in the colosseum.