A hell of a blow job...

Ken L

I must admit to feeling more than a flicker of anger at representatives of the BVI moaning about Britain not doing enough to help in the aftermath of Irma.

This is the richest territory in the Caribbean, with income from banking and tourism. Why have they made no provision for themselves in preparation for a possible hurricane?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Because like most countries that demand help they know perfectly well someone will provide for them ,half of frickin africa sole export is dying kids images or kids drinking from dirty wells a ten year old could solve to raise income

It annoys me when africa sits on its behind hands out forgetting it transferred clean water hundreds of miles ,irrigated vast deserts and thrived before us idiots sending aid got out of living in mud huts!

It annoys me when you see the leaders in their saville row suits fat and confortable being royally entertained by the west while their people die trying to live on half these fat ****s pick from their teeth

You also have to blame countries sending 'loans' which forces countries to grow things they can sell but not eat themselves and starve in the process paying it back

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1,

I suppose the opposite of UNITED Kingdom is Isolationist England.

By what stretch of the imagination do the think the flip side of "the sun never sets" to "always in the dark" is better or worse? For sure you would be King of the dark ages.

Phone

Not sure what you mean mr bush but setting suns can be looked at in a haze of tobacco smoke and nice cider but after dark the mozzies come forcing you indoors.

The empire was great when it produced for its mother but strangely its children only take today and most have left home but still expect cake at 4pm ,if they dont contribute to the household bill they should be shown the door like any other waywood child we are not the mother of a third of the world anymore most grew up and should look after themselves.

Life is choice after choice if you choose to live where its windy expect wind ,if you choose to live in a place where water could invade expect water but dont expect your old mum to bail you out if you make a bad choice.

If you referring to irma theres a clue even in the names of islands leeward and windward if piggies live there expect puffs to blow houses down

The 'united'kindom is just the same mother england with kids wanting to leave the nest ,let them choose to if they want if they can stand on their own to feet great but the apron strings should be cut completely like our bastard overseas kids should be! you go it alone but dont expect mum to bail you out if things go wrong we have enough trouble ourselves

Our aid policy is crazy giving money to foreigners when we could waste it here ,better still sack those in charge and buy a few nurses ,most money is bribes it never gets where its supposed to so stop pretending to help and stop wasting it on those that dont deserve it ,stop charities working in foreign places infact close them down we have hundreds of thousands the money should be given to british needs not foreign ones they choose to be foreign so look after themselves please.

PS dont invite foreigners to come here to pretend to be english to get money either your not wanted look after yourself!

America left home and seems to be looking after itself it even lends its old mum a few shillings for the meter occasionally why cannot the rest of the kids do the same ,if we send stuff to you in a crises its not because we have to it wont make a difference you probably scoff at our paltry effort we do it because some crazy person in whitehall thinks it will look good on the world stage nothing more !

Its weird us intelligent civilised lot with lots of crap we own and big impressive houses we stand puzzled all our stuff gets blown away along with these fine houses when it gets windy ,the newspapers for weeks seem to think its never happened before ,the army turn up and shoot people picking up discarded (you obviously didnt want it or you would look after it better)stuff ,then your forbidden to stand on your own land until some prick thinks you can ,then look at the islands theyve already rebuilt their shacks and found their stuff within a week and are back to doing whatever they do are we so clever after all?

They have to live where they live because they have little choice us clever lot choose to live where we live then get annoyed our stick houses get blown away then crazily build the exact same stick house when we can choose to live somewhere else its surprising we ever learn to tie our own shoelaces !

I can see it now in florida folks looking at a pile of sticks and stuff crying then planning a finer pile of sticks and new stuff to go in the exact place ! Your crazy learn by your mistakes people ,build a better house or build it somewhere else you have more than one choice!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1,

Good rant - I don't 100% agree - but good rant.

I am particularly incensed by the "rest of the story" in your "pile of sticks" analogy. It burns me more than just a bit that we will help the morons build a new pile of sticks in exactly the same location. The balance of our population will pay the insurance lug to replace it again in a decade. For surly as there are green apples the flood plains are a natural given. (OTOH, I wonder who the "moron" really is? A new shack on the sunny beach every 10 years at the rest of the populations expense is not a bad gig.)

Phone

Chesters1,

Good rant - I don't 100% agree - but good rant.

I am particularly incensed by the "rest of the story" in your "pile of sticks" analogy. It burns me more than just a bit that we will help the morons build a new pile of sticks in exactly the same location. The balance of our population will pay the insurance lug to replace it again in a decade. For surly as there are green apples the flood plains are a natural given. (OTOH, I wonder who the "moron" really is? A new shack on the sunny beach every 10 years at the rest of the populations expense is not a bad gig.)

Phone

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote