35mm converter

wotnobivvy

Does anyone have one of those devices that convert a 35mm slide into digital image. I have one slide I would like to convert.

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

I'm not a photographer at all mate, but wonder if a shop like Jessops for example might do it for you, then Email it??

Or maybe the Curry's Knowhow team.

Worst that can happen is they won't !!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Does anyone have one of those devices that convert a 35mm slide into digital image. I have one slide I would like to convert.

Have you got a flat bed scanner? I've seen my brother-in-law copy slides on one, not the finest quality, but it did the job.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Have you got a flat bed scanner? I've seen my brother-in-law copy slides on one, not the finest quality, but it did the job.

John.

Tried that and it came out black

Tried that and it came out black

The scanner has a backlight in the lid that does the work ,i have one in the loft thats not supported by win10 ,your best bet would be to pop it into your nearest photographers shop if they remember what film is !

Or if your desperate post it to me and i will get the ancient laptop out aswell as the scanner and mail it back

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I called in Jessops on way from work this tea time & YES. they do a Slide to Digital service. For about £1 a pop.

Shop guy said to ring up a branch first as most shops do it, but some aren't geared up for it (especially if you drove a few miles to find they don't)

I will ring my nearest as it is a 30 minutes drive

If you get stuck send it to me and I will scan it send it back and send you the digital image by e-mail attachment.

Edited by medwaygreen

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

That's impressive chesters, & would be a big £'s saving if doing loads of slides.

Jessops will probably do about same thing - except maybe wallpapering over Tony the Tiger to make it look more professional!! :thumbs: (And maybe a Bulldog clip rather than a Clothes peg!!)

Edited by Martin56