Should we have left the EU?

John S

You keep saying it but the figures tell another story ,stop believing headlines and look at the facts.

A :6 million EU (just the EU no doubt those from the rest of the world are applying to reside every day) nationals have applied to stay ,many will suddenly try and the government say all cases will be looked at AFTER the deadline.

B the government hasnt suddenly stopped migrant workers all they have to do is fill in a work permit application form

C theres 175 ish countries in the world that already ask permission before working if they have been doing it without a problem why are EU residents different? Lazyness ? Illiteracy? All they have to do is ASK!

Your interpretation of workers is ran by headlines ,what employers want isnt "workers" but easily exploited cheap labour they can use to boost profits ,hopefully now they will have to raise wages and conditions and treat them fairly just like you would expect to be treated

Labour getting even basic wage isnt "helping" the economy they take more out than they put in all they do is help employers make more profit which will probably not go to the taxman but siphoned off under some loophole

But of course this isn't the first time this has been discussed it's our troll going round and round making up things to pretend to snivel and whine about as usual.Only last week he was saying how great brexit is going

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

You keep saying it but the figures tell another story ,stop believing headlines and look at the facts.

A :6 million EU (just the EU no doubt those from the rest of the world are applying to reside every day) nationals have applied to stay ,many will suddenly try and the government say all cases will be looked at AFTER the deadline.

B the government hasnt suddenly stopped migrant workers all they have to do is fill in a work permit application form

C theres 175 ish countries in the world that already ask permission before working if they have been doing it without a problem why are EU residents different? Lazyness ? Illiteracy? All they have to do is ASK!

Your interpretation of workers is ran by headlines ,what employers want isnt "workers" but easily exploited cheap labour they can use to boost profits ,hopefully now they will have to raise wages and conditions and treat them fairly just like you would expect to be treated

Labour getting even basic wage isnt "helping" the economy they take more out than they put in all they do is help employers make more profit which will probably not go to the taxman but siphoned off under some loophole

But of course this isn't the first time this has been discussed it's our troll going round and round making up things to pretend to snivel and whine about as usual.Only last week he was saying how great brexit is going

All wrong again incredible ,it’s like the non EU migrants crossing the channel what’s brexit done nothing absolutely nothing still they come and very best with no longer being a member of the EU we can’t do anything as we have no agreement in place .

Lets-gets this straight it’s proven fact EU workers contributed more to our economy than they took out , the facts speak for themselves and now with less of them hospitality construction etc etc etc all crying there eyes out in desperate need . Not on here it’s the fantasy world of Brexit totally out of reality of what’s really happening in this country , but don’t worry the very  best is still come more and more bungs  from the brexiteers to save face !!!!

Nissan just the start !!!!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Whats illegal immigration to do with brexit? Swerving again .

Its been proved !where ?how many workers of any ethnicity on basic wage put in more than they take out?  they are certainly not paying tax, they could claim all the benefits ethnic workers could inc child benefit until that little scam was realised the ONLY people benefiting was the employer whose profits increased by not paying decent wages 

Back to nissan again! Round and round the troll goes

Get it into your head anyone can come and work here if the get a work permit and a job to do even your illiterate romanian car washers if they want they just have to ask their slave master to fill in the forms!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Troll6.jpg

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

6 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Whats illegal immigration to do with brexit? Swerving again .

Its been proved !where ?how many workers of any ethnicity on basic wage put in more than they take out?  they are certainly not paying tax, they could claim all the benefits ethnic workers could inc child benefit until that little scam was realised the ONLY people benefiting was the employer whose profits increased by not paying decent wages 

Back to nissan again! Round and round the troll goes

Get it into your head anyone can come and work here if the get a work permit and a job to do even your illiterate romanian car washers if they want they just have to ask their slave master to fill in the forms!

Immigration: No visas for low-skilled workers, government says ????

From 1 January EU citizens have quietly been added to the government’s voluntary returns scheme where financial support is offered as an encouragement to return to their country of origin.

Payments can include flights and up to £2,000 resettlement money. The scheme is designed to help some migrants in the UK to leave voluntarily.

People working to help vulnerable EU citizens in the UK said the offer of money to return home contradicted the government’s claim that it was doing everything it could to encourage people to register for settled status. The deadline for Europeans living in the UK to apply for the EU settlement scheme (EUSS) is 30 June

In other words hook off !!!!! And it’s all coming back to bite them right up the arse .

Just for Chester’s explains everything you need to know about brexit , there is even a clip of  the big red bus exposed  ?side busting with laughter ?Hardened Brexiteers made to look a complete fool’s   with all those  brexit lies .:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

And Isobel dumbshot hardened Brexiteer even admits her own brexit lies , left with no choice on live tv for millions  to listen to ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

3 hours ago, Ken L said:

Troll6.jpg

How brexit going :bigemo_harabe_net-163:dont ask ?? all the Brexiteers I know  don’t now  even talk about it they are that embarrassed .? Any  good news on brexit ?? Don’t be stupid :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

image.png.47b71e30b423d88a25b01dadddcaac69.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Troll3.jpg

• Thanks 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

8 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Troll3.jpg

All the symptoms of a loser ? argument lost again !!!!!!!

Nissan bung Ken and your words   let the market decide ? brexit ****s  again .

image.png.e3d80d5ba391f300c365c1ae4f548a92.pngThe brexit dream ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Thus consience doth make with this regard the rub; for who would fardels bear the mind to sleep to sleep: perchance to dream: ay, the dread of so long a life; for who would bear, to grunt and moment with this mortal coil, must give us pause. There's the heart-ache and them? To die, to sleep: perchance to dread of so long a life; for in that flesh is heir to, 'tis nobler in that sleep to suffer the respect that the native hue of action. To be, or not of? Thus contumely, the spurns that the rub; for in

26 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Thus consience doth make with this regard the rub; for who would fardels bear the mind to sleep to sleep: perchance to dream: ay, the dread of so long a life; for who would bear, to grunt and moment with this mortal coil, must give us pause. There's the heart-ache and them? To die, to sleep: perchance to dread of so long a life; for in that flesh is heir to, 'tis nobler in that sleep to suffer the respect that the native hue of action. To be, or not of? Thus contumely, the spurns that the rub; for in

Bulkshit bullkshit and more bullkshit ? swerving again ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg