Should we have left the EU?

John S

1 hour ago, *Ant* said:

Perhaps you could pop to your local supermarket and take a photo of the empty fruit isles seeing as the fruit is rotting in the fields due to noone available to pick it. It doesn't seem to be the case around these parts???

Don't bother.

Just block the troll and get on with life.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

14 hours ago, Ken L said:

Don't bother.

Just block the troll and get on with life.

Just the  man now Nissan has given the  ahead with there new gig plant .

As you said Ken and these are your words not  mine free market etc etc etc should preveil.

So how much has government given Nissan as a brexit bung to keep to keep them here and save face .

Would the investment at Nissan being bigger if we had still being a member of the European Union.

Now I know you have no good what so ever to report on brexit it’s a disaster where very you look , and it’s now very nicely showing it’s hand .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

16 hours ago, *Ant* said:

Perhaps you could pop to your local supermarket and take a photo of the empty fruit isles seeing as the fruit is rotting in the fields due to noone available to pick it. It doesn't seem to be the case around these parts???

It's not the case in any parts it's an excuse to try and raise prices or get handouts from the government and of course the reason to troll by clod!

The same thing comes out every spring , no workers or late frost or drought or some other excuse , by the time the food is harvested there appears to be an abundance of workers and strangely the crops are plentiful but the prices crept up because the excuses were believed and fools stumped up thinking there was a shortage , the farmers are probably laughing at the idiots believing their spiel!

Sacks of spuds around here from the grower are only a couple of quid dearer in 20 years so much for migrant labour , two on the lifter chucking out the stones and two back in the barn weighing and bagging them , so much for labour shortage! And you can bet they were supplied by dodgy worker suppliers at 5 quid an hour if they are lucky

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

It's not the case in any parts it's an excuse to try and raise prices or get handouts from the government and of course the reason to troll by clod!

The same thing comes out every spring , no workers or late frost or drought or some other excuse , by the time the food is harvested there appears to be an abundance of workers and strangely the crops are plentiful but the prices crept up because the excuses were believed and fools stumped up thinking there was a shortage , the farmers are probably laughing at the idiots believing their spiel!

UK employers struggle with worst labour shortage since 1997

Rush to reopen and departure of overseas workers have caused problems in areas including transport, hospitality and construction.

Sounding the alarm over the risks to economic recovery from acute labour shortages, the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and the accountancy firm KPMG said the number of available workers plunged in June at the fastest rate since 1997.

Brexshit Britain it’s here !!! 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

5.6 million + 400,000 being evaluated with a 2% refusal rate makes your figures nonsense

Mine are facts yours opinion! If they want to attract workers raise wages! There's no shortage they just have to ask first and they can come.

Round and round the troll goes

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

5.6 million + 400,000 being evaluated with a 2% refusal rate makes your figures nonsense

Mine are facts yours opinion!

So there isn’t a shortage then really  ?mind boggling only in the anglersnet world ? 

Sounding the alarm over the risks to economic recovery from acute labour shortages, the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and the accountancy firm KPMG said the number of available workers plunged in June at the fastest rate since 1997.

Brexshit Britain it’s here ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

5.6 million say they are lying

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/56846637

Official figures not associations trying to get cheap labour!

Edited by chesters1

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

5.6 million say they are lying

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/56846637

And if that’s the case they have been contributing even more to our economy than we thought .and most will have been working in hospitality construction etc .

But that isn’t the argument is it you barking up the wrong tree , we have stopped EU nationals coming here and working in hospitality, construction etc etc etc those already here will have already been employed , and now they can’t come here leaving a large gap and a shortage of workers skilled and unskilled which our industries are now experiencing.

It’s all there in black and white .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

5.6 million say they are lying! AGAIN We havnt stopped anyone coming they just have to ask nicely not just turn up!just as workers from every other country on the planet do!

Edited by chesters1

11 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

5.6 million say they are lying! AGAIN We havnt stopped anyone coming they just have to ask nicely not just turn up!just as workers from every other country on the planet do!

So brexit has hindered EU  workers coming here to contribute to our economy, we already know how that !!!! as many U.K. employers are now finding out it’s a bag of shite .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg