Should we have left the EU?

John S

Why ? I dont believe anyone should have power or advantage over another ,unfortunately those that make the rules may think differently thats why i dont aind and abett them or encourage them by refusing to vote for them .Thase without advantage will have to either get that advantage or cause so much fuss its removed from those that have it.

If the fishermen (and you dont state whos so i will use ours) want something other fishermen get blockade the ports until they get it or get it removed from those that do ,just one out of date trawler sunk in the opening to dover will cause so much fuss it will get headlines the world over then start on the rest

A couple of burning lorries will close the chunnel ,its so easy but people just whine and do nothing ,typical britain. Cod is the ideal example he sits whining about fishermen on an angling website and not even the sea fishing section ,surely if he wanted something to happen he would be on the whitby sea anglers forum or one that represents fishermen?!

If you want to stop french fishermen fishing your bit sink them ,look what a couple of converted trawlers did in the cod wars! If it was reversed french tractors would already be chugging across to spray **** anywhere they could ,once the driver was revived ofcourse!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

29 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Why ? I dont believe anyone should have power or advantage over another ,unfortunately those that make the rules may think differently thats why i dont aind and abett them or encourage them by refusing to vote for them .Thase without advantage will have to either get that advantage or cause so much fuss its removed from those that have it.

If the fishermen (and you dont state whos so i will use ours) want something other fishermen get blockade the ports until they get it or get it removed from those that do ,just one out of date trawler sunk in the opening to dover will cause so much fuss it will get headlines the world over then start on the rest

A couple of burning lorries will close the chunnel ,its so easy but people just whine and do nothing ,typical britain

If you want to stop french fishermen fishing your bit sink them ,look what a couple of converted trawlers did in the cod wars! If it was reversed french tractors would already be chugging across to spray **** anywhere they could ,once the driver was revived ofcourse!

This is what most boats were flying prior to the deal , they haven’t put the skull and crossbones up yet .

image.png.61c9ba8b97198627f09dee10c60d5598.png

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Technically its illegal to do so i think?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

UK farmers given go-ahead to use bee-killing pesticide banned by EU

A third of the UK bee population is thought to have vanished in the last decade

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/uk-farmers-given-go-ahead-to-use-bee-killing-pesticide-banned-by-eu/09/01/

Untitled-1.jpg

Big deal honey bees are not natural to this country ,theres a vast difference being told something can be done to doing it

Funny headline in a brexit mad paper the Daily Fail where’s Corbyn when you need him ?

But it’s what you all voted for ??

We're fresh out of fresh food! Supermarket shelves are hit by Brexit port chaos and staff shortages as stores start to run low on fruit and veg

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Staff shortages due to brexit ? Do they all commute through dover?

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Staff shortages due to brexit ? Do they all commute through dover?

You missed brexit port chaos ????

And this is from a hardened brexit paper !!

The brexit criticism just keeps growing more and more and more red tape not less .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/uk_leaves_the_eu

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You never answered why staff shortages ,you posted it!

You have also said many times the mail lies therefore your post is one so why post it if you know that?

Edited by chesters1