Should we have left the EU?

John S

Your the one with the scottish problem ,you implicated they didnt like us.

I offered my experience of the opposite ,this ofcourse disagrees with yours so you then do your best to bellittle me and my experience ,as i said people that threaten others with threats of dark alleys havnt the intellect to use their brain to counter those with a different opinion .

Still no sign of referendum of what % hate the english so i guess your just using your limited intellect and use opinion as fact along with hearsay .if you experience is different to mine then we will never agree so let it be but as i said the problem is YOU i have never had a problem so its niit just being from england,you yourself said "stealing their jobs" well there we are the problem was YOU all along

Poor poor cod

Your words

"Stealing  there jobs on the oil rigs yes i am afraid that’s how it was at times and that went for many English oil rig workers working in the North Sea from Aberdeen. Sad to say but that’s exactly how it was"

Its was YOU not eengland

Strange you dont have a problem with romanians doing the same here!and not realise the locals hate them as much as you were back whenever?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

I offered my experience of the opposite ,this ofcourse disagrees with yours so you then do your best to bellittle me and my experience ,as i said people that threaten others with threats of dark alleys havnt the intellect to use their brain to counter those with a different opinion .

Still no sign of referendum of what % hate the english so i guess your just using your limited intellect and use opinion as fact along with hearsay .if you experience is different to mine then we will never agree so let it be but as i said the problem is YOU i have never had a problem so its niit just being from england,you yourself said "stealing their jobs" well there we are the problem was YOU all along

Poor poor cod

Your words

"Stealing  there jobs on the oil rigs yes i am afraid that’s how it was at times and that went for many English oil rig workers working in the North Sea from Aberdeen. Sad to say but that’s exactly how it was"

Its was YOU not eengland

Strange you dont have a problem with romanians doing the same here!and not realise the locals hate them as much as you were back whenever?

You really are  mental Chester’s not on this planet ?so you were stealing there jobs in Edinburgh looks that way doesn’t it but there we have it .How do you know the locals  hate Rumanians  who says so only you , locals might hate you.Not a nice word hate no not very nice ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod

Your words

Its was YOU not eengland

When  did I say I had a problem whet I actually said that the English were stealing there jobs that’s bring you into the  equation  ,the rest that’s all in your imagination wrong again ,Like I said I pointed it had been said to many lads working up north you are taking g our jobs and with the football that was more explicit 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

France ditching thousand of car workers(tire makers) ,blame brexit i suppose its suppoised to cause everything

Edited by chesters1
corrected car to tire

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 minutes ago, big_cod said:

When  did I say I had a problem whet I actually said that the English were stealing there jobs that’s bring you into the  equation  ,the rest that’s all in your imagination wrong again ,Like I said I pointed it had been said to many lads working up north you are taking g our jobs and with the football that was more explicit 

????????

16 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

????????yes that’s yo included a

Yex that’s you included as well working in Edinburgh you shouldn’t have been there as it meant all English it wasn’t personal aimed at me .

Whet gives you the right  that Rumanians shouldn’t be here what about the brits working in Rumania.

Probably Those Rumanians  couldn’t give a flying hoot what you think .

We conquered half the world should we have been there ???

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I didnt take a scottish job i was sent by owner to sort out a problem which took 3 months first time 2 the next.

Despite being 19 and telling far older people what do do there was no problems at all ,i flitted between glasgow and edinburgh giving instructions of what the owner wanted doing  .so sorry no pinching of jobs infact i created some

So once again you presume wrongly ,your opinion was wrong

I also didnt take a french job when i worked in france i sacked a lazy frog and put an englishman inplace of him but my job wasnt taking a frenchmans job my job was above his and existed before he was employed ,if the frog had behaved himself he would have kept it so he can blame himself .in this case there was also a new job the englishmans wife became the housekeeper ,a job that didnt exist before.Had a frog couple been found that understood what the owner wanted they they would have been employed

It is possible to work outside your own area and not take jobs ,the frog was huffy but everyone else was fine ,dont base your opinion on a small sample you will end up wrong

Edited by chesters1

16 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I didnt take a scottish job i was sent by owner to sort out a problem which took 3 months first time 2 the next.

Despite being 19 and telling far older people what do do there was no problems at all ,i flitted between glasgow and edinburgh giving instructions of what the owner wanted doing  .so sorry no pinching of jobs infact i created some

So once again you presume wrongly ,your opinion was wrong

If you were working in Scotland whether you cleaning bogs or fish  filleting you were working there full stop. And  you were over the border in Scotland dont come that one it does not wash 

Strange you complain about Rumanians then do exactly the same thing and it’s all ok !!!!!

Thats the best with so many Brexiteers winge  about foreign labour , then ask where they are working and they say Germany , France , Holland,  etc , etc .crazy crazy world we live in .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

But i wasnt taking a job ,the job i was doing was an english job but went over the border from newcastle to edinburgh ,no jobs in scotland were taken ,sorry to upset you 

Are you saying a postman working on the border has to give his bag to a scottish postman doing the parts of the round in scotland?

In a labour communist state perhaps but in reality total nonsense

Edited by chesters1

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

But i wasnt taking a job ,the job i was doing was an english job but went over the border from newcastle to edinburgh ,no jobs in scotland were taken ,sorry to upset you 

Are you saying a postman working on the border has to give his bag to a scottish postman doing the parts of the round in scotland?

In a labour communist state perhaps but in reality total nonsense

????????? 

Untitled-1.jpg