Should we have left the EU?

John S

7 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

OH i thought they used lots of little legs? Old boss replaced his twin catapillers in his boat ,they wernt much cop he said

Mine was made in the states Cummins old fruit  had a cat but it was a load of shite  binned it .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I doubt yours was cheaper than free ,why do you insist i use hooks from china? They were made in falmouth not frickin wuhan

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 minutes ago, big_cod said:

No mine was made in the states Cummins old fruit  had a cat but it was a load of shite  binned it .

Cheap mexican labour? But your swerving around the makers of your tackle and ofcourse just admitted you dont use a cat yet accuse me of not supporting british workers

I dont buy brit detectors for the exact same reason you dont use a cat ,so much for your theories

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Cheap mexican labour?

Looks that way Only had it 3 months the guy I bought the boat off had installed it a load crap scrapped it .£25k for  a new  unit plus £10k for a new box .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Still not answered my question

The only person swerving is you ,i answered all of your questions ,my hooks were made in falmouth ,my line from germany ,rods are english ,hundreds of english reels ,now why not answer mine ?

Where was your tackle made?

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

The only person swerving is you ,i answered all of your questions ,my hooks were made in falmouth ,my line from germany ,rods are english ,hundreds of english reels ,now why not answer mine ?

So nothing from China bullshit !!! All my hooks from Falmouth seriously Chester’s who you trying to kid !!!!! Had  stacks of German line myself nearly all from China now ,all the big names in tackle manufacturing have factories in China .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg